Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have lucifer, cosmic, red and blue LoL. Dont know which to max first. Once LoL are purchasable with FC I will get the other three.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I posted this elsewhere, but will mention again.
    I did 3 lol keys in 15, and I got 4 total of that Tartis box shaped Max Awakening Shard.
    The one where you need 3 to max awaken a toon. The description info says they drop more frequently in level 15.... they are correct.
    Level 14 hardly ever dropped them. Plus, you get 15 instead of 10 awakening frags per run.

Once I got what I needed, I went back to lvl 14. It's cheaper and not bugged.... easier, IMO.

Attachment 6381

Yeah, when I had LoL first, he triggered the counterstrike from the enemy before KP and Major could heal them.
    Putting LoL last, made it so they finished almost completely healed.
    Thanks Bakura for your answer, if it is only for that I will continue farming level 14. I have 12 of those even when used some for fully awaken warrior LoL.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have lucifer, cosmic, red and blue LoL. Dont know which to max first. Once LoL are purchasable with FC I will get the other three.
    Dilemma since both W LOL and Lucifer are red.... and those are your best options. When they are fully awakened they are game changers, especially Lucifer (who essentially become impenetrable)

M and C LOLs are good... but not AS good as the Warrior characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Anybody find out anything certain on the 4* & 5* colorless talisman runes, and what they are gonna be for?
    LoL 14 drops tons of the 4* and lvl 15 drops tons of the 5*.

I would gladly trade them for colored awakening materials. Seems a waste of ironite to grind and not get what i need and a butt load of what i don't. I grinded 6 hours in lol 15 & 14.... still can't awaken to next lvl, anyone of 6 various level toons. I got 200 ironite left.... this is going to require much patience.
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 05:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    As I don't have dark Lilith ( neither Lucifer), first will fully awaken the ones I need to get her. Just did with Warrior, next Magus or Gunner as they are the ones I have right now. The problem is for Gunner and Cosmic ( which also have) it is necessary yellow shards. Cosmic dungeon LoL should also give yellow shards, as they never run an event using Gunner or assassin LoL dungeons.

OS
    iOS
    who don't have Lucifer must find good tactic team with Lilith moonlight and cosmic LOL to finish 300 times LOL XV and i am one of them...

OS
    Android
    I havent even tried level 15 yet. My lucifer and w LoL have only been awakened once and I dont know if that's good enough for auto.i have the other three allies and talis.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I havent even tried level 15 yet. My lucifer and w LoL have only been awakened once and I dont know if that's good enough for auto.i have the other three allies and talis.
    Your question on which to focus on awakening..... Checkout osiris' meme on W. LoL.... maybe that will help you decide.

This is too funny, 👇
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...age3&styleid=4

OS
    iOS
    Well I'm getting shit from LOL 15... I get 30K Gold, maybe 5 FC.. then Frags.. but if there's ANYTHING else it's MAYBE a 3 or 4 star colorless awakening run. That's it. I am not seeing any awakening runes for the most part and definitely no talismans. Given the increased ST cost and the actual time to complete 15... I am seriously struggling to see WHY I should bother when I can run 14 blindly and actually get awakening materials.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It is....

W LOL (any awaken level - wearing Orbits)
    Gambler (Labyrinth)
    KP (Warlord/sustaining/tranquility)
    Charlotte (Viper//cosmic)

Autos 14 no problem here. In fact it just gets faster the more W LOL is awakened.

Currently running the same basic team but I've swapped Max Awakened S LOL for KP, to complete that achievement. (KP gets it done faster though)
    Last edited by Yup; 10-07-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    CLANLESS