Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I tell ya.... Scrooge Ed (Destiny) + Prince Wrath.... that last battle is won in the blink of an eye. Talismans aren't really that much of a factor although the Destiny on Scrooge is absolutely helpful. The other two can be your choice. W LOL with Orbits is a good call though.

I average around 40 sec runs and 99% of that is in the battles leading up to the last one.

Scrooge Ed removing buffs when attacked, then Wrath inflicting crave pretty much wipes out Lucifer before you ever attack anyone.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    All five of the colourless ones can drop from XII. It's not much, but in 100 runs of XII over the past two character fragment events, I had three of the 4* awakening shards drop.

Not sure why, but I'm still quite surprised how difficult XIII and XIV are. That non-disableable Dark Lilith passive sure is a thing! Can see why Charlotte is so highly recommended, will have to try again once I get here in a few more weeks.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah XII isn’t the place for 4 star shards
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Fast LoL XV runs aren't really a priority, because of SoT cost being the real issue, but I'm curious what people are running. I'm running at about 1:30, but somehow my top run is 0:41 (not sure of that team)

Maxed Horus - T3/Blight/Persecution
    Maxed Cyborg - T3/Sacred/Serenity
    Prince Wrath - Starfire
    Assassin Wolf - Yin/Yang

Basically, they attack me, get reflected damage, die, revive with no buffs, attack me again, Ass Wolf counter-attacks, they counter-attack, get reflected damage again and die.

If Horus ever goes, it's his basic. If Cyborg ever goes, it's his Fury.

Any better strategy, or more fun to watch, than this?
    That is the same team I run with the exception of Max Lilith over Horus. She prevents the revive at the end. But basically Wrath (Starfire) and Assassin werewolf (forge) is enough by itself to clear XV. Use whatever eddie you have that can survive and the 4th character can be whatever you need for the achievements (whichever maxed LOL you are running)
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    I'm 7sint the following fastest 0:39 average sub 1 minute

D lilith. Sacred/serenity/cosmic
    Scrooge. Destiny/cosmic/mythic green
    W LoL. Orbit
    D wrath. Labb/cosmic

Scrooge rules this dungeon in combo with d wrath
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Maybe I should also open my scrooge soul then, lol But I don't have dark wrath yet. And it's not really about the run times for me. Apparently I will never get rid of all these keys, I have ~130 atm.
    The drop rates for 4* and 5* materials are really bad. I kind of accepted that 5* just don't exist as drops. But also 4* are almost non-existent. Went to LOL14 to go for 4*...well I got 2 within a full key. So maybe it's more about the awakening souls and the gamble for materials. Unfortunately I am also having bad luck there. ALL awakening souls I opened so far yielded e.g. ONE blue 5* shard. Other classes are a bit better, especially warrior (what a surprise that I bought the expensive packs early to max my warrior LoL...).
    Has LoL15 the best Ironite/awakening frags ratio?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    12 mega refills and 9 souls and I only pulled 22 4* awakening shards. That drop rate sucks the big one.
    400 frags per mega refill.

If you want frags labyrinth dungeon is the best place and alot cheaper if you have the keys.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 01-22-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    12 mega refills and 9 souls and I only pulled 22 4* awakening shards. That drop rate sucks the big one.
    400 frags per mega refill.

If you want frags labyrinth dungeon is the best place and alot cheaper if you have the keys.
    22 colorless shards?

Labyrinth gives awakening frags, and with a better ratio than the LoL dungeon? Sound strange, but ok... apparently I am really losing track with this game!

All the nice ironite I built up with hard sacrifice work just flies away with all this grinding for small rewards :/

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade, yes i did mean colorless shards. That has become a bottleneck for many.

The Lab dungeon gives way more awakening frags per SoT than LoL. It's a trade off if you need gold/purple 3* evo shards and frags labs the way to go. LoL does drop frags and random awaken mats, but is quite expensive.

With prisoner coming to be awakenable you will need 1800 gold shards to max LoL cosmic LoL, cyborg and prisoner. I found average 40-50 gold shards per lab key. If you have lab keys it a relatively cheap dungeon to run. Ironite return is 30-60+%.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot muzzle for all that valuable information! ...and for setting my motivation to almost Zero. These numbers read terrible - who has time and ironite for all that??

I have already accepted to fall behind (a lot), as I just cannot keep up with all the time and ironite/money demand the game has nowadays. Do they think we are all school kids and retirees? Remember when it was enough to play an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening and a bit more to complete events? Your uncle would laugh out loudly Now you "should" play 24/7 if you want to follow all things they have thrown at us. Awakening, cosmics and dungeons are like permanent events in my perspective.

Anyway, back to topic. I think during this event I will continue grinding one of the higher LoL dungeons to get some more materials and frags. Don't know my goal yet, but 1 additional set of vipers would be nice. Would be then 3 in total for us non-buyers. By now, I should already have enough 4 and 5* colorless and at least for 2 classes enough 5* color shards to fully awaken the respective LOL, but will need to buy some of the awakening packs for the steps in between, as all materials are scarce. Probably I'll wait for the next spending event to buy the LOLs then. So maybe I can get Dark Lilith this year already

Retired in November 2020