Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 422
  1. #251
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I believe all keyed LoL levels drop awakening frags. I havent paid attention to how many frags drop in either level.
    Only farmed XI and XII myself so far, but have been told how many XV drops. Could guess at the other two, but I'm sure someone who actually knows can fill in the gaps. They're guaranteed drops, always the same every time.

    XI = 3, XII = 5, XV = 20.



    Also, while running XI the other day, I threw this together. Was interesting to see only the final wave had any talismans.

    Name:  LoLXIMinimalSmaller.png
Views: 254
Size:  377.1 KB
    Azagthor-0732

  2. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Free 150 Ironite

    Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

    OR

    Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

    Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!
    Many, many, many, many thanks! Really, they just came when I was needing the extra Ironite

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    I donít get how people already have max awakened Lilith, Lucifer and ,Moonchild. I see that a lot lately.
    This! Definitely, I am not the most advanced player but even so, I couldn't understand it.

  4. #254
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    This is from 2015 but still applies today.

    An Animated Video Christmas Card from Iron Maiden!
    click here for the short video:
    https://youtu.be/Uz9DMheko0Y

    Name:  Screenshot_20191216-024001.png
Views: 297
Size:  980.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191216-023940.png
Views: 306
Size:  203.3 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

  5. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This is from 2015 but still applies today.

    An Animated Video Christmas Card from Iron Maiden!
    click here for the short video:
    https://youtu.be/Uz9DMheko0Y

    Name:  Screenshot_20191216-024001.png
Views: 297
Size:  980.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191216-023940.png
Views: 306
Size:  203.3 KB
    Old but still great!

  6. #256
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    I donít get how people already have max awakened Lilith, Lucifer and ,Moonchild. I see that a lot lately.
    I have max awakened them all. I got both Lucifer and Dark Lilith from event and I used all my reserves to max awakening them. My other awakening enabled chars are very low level. So in the beginning of the last week they were the only maxed chars I had. And Moonchild was not so expensive to awaken.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

  7. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,746
    Many have all three maxed because they either got lucky and pulled Lucifer and dark lilith or they spent ironite by grinding or buying frags. They ones who do this have probably played awhile and earned moonchild in the gauntlet.

    If they have been playing awhile they probably had cached resources of gold and evo shards. They grinded the LoL dungeons for the awakenable materials. To be on top is not cheap and you have to be willing to spent alot of time in the game. This is a freemium game where real money gains you an advantage.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I have max awakened them all. I got both Lucifer and Dark Lilith from event and I used all my reserves to max awakening them. My other awakening enabled chars are very low level. So in the beginning of the last week they were the only maxed chars I had. And Moonchild was not so expensive to awaken.
    Hello, where do you get the "celestial awakening shard" for fully awakening Moonchild?

    Awakening souls? Or the top of gauntlet reward?

  9. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Hello, where do you get the "celestial awakening shard" for fully awakening Moonchild?

    Awakening souls? Or the top of gauntlet reward?
    They come from an event like all the other.... oh wait nevermind they give them to you when you put the soul into the BOS. Seems legit right?

  10. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    They come from an event like all the other.... oh wait nevermind they give them to you when you put the soul into the BOS. Seems legit right?
    I don't think there was any event reward us "celestial awakening shard" (or I miss something?).

    The only way seems just in top reward of gauntlet.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •