Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yes, Labyrinth is your next best bet for awakening frags.
    Plus, it drops Labyrinth talis, and with all the Gunner & Assassin characters to Awaken, you can't have too many yellow/purple evo bricks.

Good Luck!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Decided to give XV a shot, despite not having half of the recommended characters. Messed around with a few teams,
    Azagthor, would you share your team, please? I have the same problem: I don't have Orbits or Charlotte so I am doomed to the lower LoL levels, can't even play level XIII in auto.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Anyone needing a team for LoL XIV (without The Killer Prime and Charlotte) I'm using this one:
    Alexander Eddie: Orbit
    Ghost of Christmas Giving: Sustaining+Warlord+pick 2 others
    Hierophant: celestial + cosmic (works with singularity too)
    Lord of Light (not max): Viper+cosmic

My runs are much slower than the others (around 2m/3m) but at least I can farm it to finally maxing my Warrior LoL.
    Great help, will give it a try, replacing Alexander due to my Orbit restrictions. Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Azagthor, would you share your team, please? I have the same problem: I don't have Orbits or Charlotte so I am doomed to the lower LoL levels, can't even play level XIII in auto.
    Played around again today, and got a few more XV wins. People have said XV can be easier than XIV, and they're mostly right. You usually only have to kill the boss once, while in XIII and XIV, Dark Lilith revives herself and causes all sorts of trouble.

Scrooge Ed - Fortunes
    Red Ghost - Forges
    Yellow Ghost - Ragnarok
    A Derby Demon - Starfires

This team worked fairly well, 75% of the time. Ragnarok and Scrooge's passive removed Lucifer's buffs, and let the Starfires kill his whole team. The Forges would keep everyone alive. Sometimes though, Lucifer would revive, and kill me with his Fury. I don't know how to prevent that, as Dark Lilith's passive blocks Permadeath and Perfect Death. Ended up doing enough runs to get the 25 XIV+ Lunar Event challenge, and gave up for now.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Great help, will give it a try, replacing Alexander due to my Orbit restrictions. Thank you
    Problem is Orbits are needed to counter this part of Dark Lilith passive: "Deal 500% of a random enemy’s MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when an ally dies." I don't see how you can remove them from the solution... :/
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Dark wrath goes very well with scrooge in XV.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Dark wrath goes very well with scrooge in XV.
    Agreed.. this combo is almost a must-use if you have the characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Played around again today, and got a few more XV wins. People have said XV can be easier than XIV, and they're mostly right. You usually only have to kill the boss once, while in XIII and XIV, Dark Lilith revives herself and causes all sorts of trouble.

Scrooge Ed - Fortunes
    Red Ghost - Forges
    Yellow Ghost - Ragnarok
    A Derby Demon - Starfires
    Thank you, I'm still screwed without Scrooge, so I will keep it off by now

OS
    iOS
    Problem is Orbits are needed to counter this part of Dark Lilith passive: "Deal 500% of a random enemy’s MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when an ally dies." I don't see how you can remove them from the solution... :/
    Yes, that's my main problem, I only have 2 orbits, and it will be a long time until I can purchase them from the dungeon rewards. Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Forges can stop that too, although they leave you vulnerable if heal shield gets removed.
    Member of Jomsvikings