Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Started playing this game 3 months ago, I already have quite some toons (alex, killer beast, gunner minotaur, green and red popes; among my top used), but far from most players (I'm missing awakenable toons and van helsing). I have vipers, serenity, vorpal, eclipse, starfire, yin and yang... but I'm lacking alchemy, celestial, orbits and probably other OP talis.

Is there any way to beat LoL XIII-XV without orbits?? They seem essential in every build I've seen in this forum, Dark lilith true damage crushes my team on the first turn 90% of times I've tried.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the updated pictures Bakura!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Do the 1* colorless awakening shards drop more consistantly on lower levels? Been running 14 and they don't seem to be appearing very often.
    I've been farming XI, and get a colourless 1* shard roughly every 7-8 runs. It's not a good drop rate, but I can't reliably farm anything higher yet.

The 2nd and 3rd awakening levels that only give a stat increase, hardly seem worth the effort compared with the ability change ones.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Started playing this game 3 months ago, I already have quite some toons (alex, killer beast, gunner minotaur, green and red popes; among my top used), but far from most players (I'm missing awakenable toons and van helsing). I have vipers, serenity, vorpal, eclipse, starfire, yin and yang... but I'm lacking alchemy, celestial, orbits and probably other OP talis.

Is there any way to beat LoL XIII-XV without orbits?? They seem essential in every build I've seen in this forum, Dark lilith true damage crushes my team on the first turn 90% of times I've tried.
    Hardly. I've managed to beat XIII and XIV using:
    Final Frontier Eddie (Eternal)
    Musashi (Eternal)
    Osiris (Thorn, Energy)
    Gunner Lilith (Immunity, Life, True)

but it was a pain in the ass still. I haven't even tried XV as there are BOTH Lucifer AND Dark Lilith. I'll wait till Orbits are available again.
    Crusader Ed may be an option here too, but will be useless in XV anyway.
    Last edited by Knut-3112; 11-19-2019 at 12:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Hardly. I've managed to beat XIII and XIV using:
    Final Frontier Eddie (Eternal)
    Musashi (Eternal)
    Osiris (Thorn, Energy)
    Gunner Lilith (Immunity, Life, True)

but it was a pain in the ass still. I haven't even tried XV as there are BOTH Lucifer AND Dark Lilith. I'll wait till Orbits are available again.
    Crusader Ed may be an option here too, but will be useless in XV anyway.
    Without orbits, Id definitely be looking at Van Helsing Eddie / Starfires / Celstial talismans.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    But also, newer players, like myself... do not have those OP toons such as Van helsing eddie or Final frontier eddie.
    Since orbits seem to be quite essential for the current meta, I would hope they were accesible somehow (perhaps in a frontier dungeon)... but they are not, not even by crazy grinding. No matter what we (players without orbits) do, we can't get em.

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately they are not available at this time. They will be available some time in the future. You never know by the time they do that, new OP talis will be released that is how they developed the game. So you feel you must have everything now or you may be left behind.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    But also, newer players, like myself... do not have those OP toons such as Van helsing eddie or Final frontier eddie.
    Since orbits seem to be quite essential for the current meta, I would hope they were accesible somehow (perhaps in a frontier dungeon)... but they are not, not even by crazy grinding. No matter what we (players without orbits) do, we can't get em.
    They had Orbits in the store, where you traded frags for them. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    And Final Frontier Eddie is obtainable by playing gauntlet.
    Van Helsing was obtainable 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Unless you started playing a month or less ago, those items you mentioned are/were available.

Don't beat yourself up. Many of us who have not been playing since day 1, also had to catch up.... and it was not overnight. It took me a little over a year to get all the relics. It's a constant job just to stay current.

Have patience, get what you can, and rest assured there will be new stuff to replace the current stuff.
    Have fun.... cuz this game can feel like a job .... literally. I have been grinding for 8 hours today, monitoring and adjusting along the way.

With much time invested, and a little cash, you'll be contending w/ the elites in no time.
    We have new guys who got the right tools and have placed 1st in arena, already.

Play every event, try every challenge and achievement to collect as many rewards as possible. Economize and spend your resources wisely to maximize your efforts!

Welcome to Iron Maiden's "Legacy of the Beast"
    ..... Good Luck!
    We are here to help!
    💀 Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    Tried the Bakura and Sam fisher suggestion team, and I like it, but sometimes got defeat, also I wanna use cosmic lol to continue a mission achievement, so i made some changes, putting alex with orbit and cosmic lol with Singularity, it works but sometimes defeat and sometimes takes too long to win, after greetings to my friend Caliza suggesting to use hallowed eddie instead alex with orbit, and now the team its perfect to me, about 2 mega refil plus half regular refil per key, one key I got 1 lose, another key 0 losses, average time something about 2:00.
    Name:  0a969f50-621c-49d1-87c8-6006ad82ffc7.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  123.4 KB
    Halloweed - Orbit
    Max Cosmic Lol - Singularity
    A. Wolf - Yin Yang
    KP - Sustain, Inspiration and Warlord.

OS
    Android
    I still haven't found anything funny in this LoL dungeon yet. I know I'm old and stuff, but if this is what you young 'uns find funny nowadays.....you're a buncha dweebs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMcKrueger View Post
    I still haven't found anything funny in this LoL dungeon yet. I know I'm old and stuff, but if this is what you young 'uns find funny nowadays.....you're a buncha dweebs
    Ok, I think you're yanking our chain regarding the acronym for Lord of Light vs. Laugh Out Loud ..... hahaha.

Your joke would have made more sense if you put a smiley face or hahahaha in your comment.
    It kind of comes off as a serious. Plus, it's lame.

Btw, I'm a month away from 50, so not really a "young 'un" (alot of us who grew up w/ Maiden since the 80's are probably the majority on this forum.)
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-21-2019 at 09:08 AM.