Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm just finishing up my 300 runs with Lilith and wondering what would be good talismans for the Cosmic LOL for my next 300?
    Just got the material to max the Cosmic LOL so haven't had time to play around with it and can't find any posts with suggestions.
    The rest of my team is Van Helsing Eddie(Yin/Yang), AWW(Forge), and W LOL (vipers) and had Lilith Nightmoon with Sacred and Mark.
    When it comes time to run Lucy, I saw someone say Scared and Mark on him too, or is there something better?

OS
    Android
    You could try celestial, orbit. I am using ying yang. Both BHE and Cyborg is faster than VHE..

I am using D Lilith, BHE, Cosmic LoL and new Wrath. Wrath has starburst. He may die sometimes but alot if the times you win without taking a turn.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Here's a list for the awakening requirements for current & upcoming "Awakenable" characters.

Thanks Durandal!

(on mobile, press and hold image for the option to download)
    Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 704
Size:  413.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    I am doing the same - XV was pretty poor for them. So I went to XIV and XIII - not much better but a little better I think and less likely to get the 5 star drops.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott are you running XII or XIII? I ran 8 mega refills in XV and only 5 4* shards dropped.

What drop rate are you getting?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Scott are you running XII or XIII? I ran 8 mega refills in XV and only 5 4* shards dropped.

What drop rate are you getting?
    One mega refill today in XIV and I got 4. One mega refill on XIII and I got 2. I am staying in XIV for now as need my Lucy maxed before I hit XV again and do that achievement.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I ran 500 runs in LOL XV last night and today to get the stretch goal from the previous event.

First 172 runs I got zero colored 5* shards and 1 colored 4*. I wasn't tracking colorless the first 172.
    In the next 276 runs I got 1 red 5*, 1 blue 4* and 20 5* colorless and 23 4* colorless.
    In the last 52+ runs I got 1 red 5*, zero 4* colors, 27 5* clear and 10 4* clear.

The drops seems extremely low for all of the 4* and 5* items.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Those drops really suck. I need 200 4* colorless. Lots of LoLs or 100K awakening frags. That doesnt count any new toons to be released.

Does anyone have steroids for my hamster, otherwise I'll need to replace him a few tims.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Fast LoL XV runs aren't really a priority, because of SoT cost being the real issue, but I'm curious what people are running. I'm running at about 1:30, but somehow my top run is 0:41 (not sure of that team)

Maxed Horus - T3/Blight/Persecution
    Maxed Cyborg - T3/Sacred/Serenity
    Prince Wrath - Starfire
    Assassin Wolf - Yin/Yang

Basically, they attack me, get reflected damage, die, revive with no buffs, attack me again, Ass Wolf counter-attacks, they counter-attack, get reflected damage again and die.

If Horus ever goes, it's his basic. If Cyborg ever goes, it's his Fury.

Any better strategy, or more fun to watch, than this?
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-21-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic