Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I need some help.

After 4 mega SOT refills and 3 normal refills farming in lol XV, I got 0 lol awakening shard.

I spent 4 hours and 2400+360=2760 SOT, at least 79 rounds lol XV. So the drop rate of lol awakening shard is really this low? or is another bug?

Maybe I should farm lol awakening shard in lower level?

Attachment 7216
    Today I tried to farm lol awakening shard in XIV.

1key, 2 mega refills + 2 normal refills = 0 shard......

I am really curious how those players who has lots of full awakened lol farms this bastard shard......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Today I tried to farm lol awakening shard in XIV.

1key, 2 mega refills + 2 normal refills = 0 shard......

I am really curious how those players who has lots of full awakened lol farms this bastard shard......
    You're referring to these, right?
    Name:  20191214_184426.png
Views: 193
Size:  243.8 KB

If you're game is all updated.... and you're still not having these "boxes" drop.... then save your Awakening frags and open them as Awakening Souls. You are sure to get them one way or the other.

I seem to always have just enough, it's the (25) 5* colorless awakening shards that are the last to achieve.

Good Luck, and.....
    "Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart!"
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    Yes, that's what I need.

I really didn't think of saving Awakening frags and open them as Awakening Souls.

Is the rate of lol awakening shard not bad?

OS
    Android
    Fred, it's better to buy awakening souls to earn higher level awakening materials and each one give a random 10 3* evo shards. Buying the low level materials isnt a bad deal if you need them to start awakening toons. Otherwise it is a costly long grind.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Fred, it's better to buy awakening souls to earn higher level awakening materials and each one give a random 10 3* evo shards. Buying the low level materials isnt a bad deal if you need them to start awakening toons. Otherwise it is a costly long grind.
    Thank you for advising, I will try this way.

OS
    Android
    Fred, I would guess it will take around 1500 -2000 level 14 or 15 battles to earn or buy enough awakenable materials for all five LoLs. That doesnt take into account all the three star evo shards and any used on other toons. I would try and concentrate on specific LoLs and max them and not just slowly awaken all of them. Better bang for your buck to have one or two maxed then all partially leveled.

It's a game of pick and chose along with resource management. There is no correct way to play. It's hard to stay focused with so many events and long term dungeons continually being released.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    It's a game of pick and chose along with resource management. There is no correct way to play. It's hard to stay focused with so many events and long term dungeons continually being released.
    Agree, now is totally disaster. NF really wants to squeeze us......

For me, I am just lazy to farm those dungeons.

But in the end, I still have to start farming.

Thank you again.

OS
    Android
    I'm still very new to awakening and Frontier LoL, but those awakening packs seem like really good value for the low level ones, and incredibly expensive for the highest ones. As the price in awakening fragments increase, the amount of shards decreases.

I spent a bit of time in LoL XI and LoL XII yesterday, for the Tiny Tim fragment event. Decided to track my loot drops, because I'm a massive nerd. Still sifting through all the data, but noticed a few interesting things:

• Light talismans don't drop on XII, only on XI.
    • Only Warrior soul fragments drop on XII, but XI has Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, and Heroic fragments.
    • XI can drop a single SoW.
    • XII drops enough SoT to effectively reduce the entry cost from 20 down to 15.
    • While neither were great for coloured awakening shards, XII was slightly better for colourless, as expected.
    • The big fancy LoL Awakening Material can drop on XI.

I'm still not able to farm XIII, but XII isn't too much more difficult than XI. Startfires still work incredibly well against the waves that attack you first. Only real slow point is Lilith's Brave talisman, you have to kill her twice. (Unless you have a fully awakened Dark Lilith who prevents all reviving, but if you already have her, you're not going to me messing around with XII anymore!)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'm also still new to farming LOL for awakening, but unless I'm misunderstanding the value of the 10 colored material (forget what they are called), buying the individual awakening items for frags seems better at any level except maybe the 1000 frag. From all of the awakening souls I've opened you get the 10 colored and 4 different random materials. Even the expensive 1000 frag bundle gives 4 high level material. I'm pretty sure the cost averaging is much less expensive to just buy what you need and not souls. That is, unless those colored shards are insanely impossible to farm?

OS
    Android
    Deathdealer, the colored evo shards are not impossible to farm, but you need 375 per toon. So you will need to extensively farm other dungeons or LoL. Its all a choice on where you want to farm. You will also need extra shards to evolve all other new toons you may want.

Buying all the awakenable materials will become very costly using awakenable frags with all the availavle awakenable toons and future releases.
    Muzzleloader-8226.