Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I also seen DRAW ,how is that possible?

OS
    iOS
    I've had a couple Draws.... Lucifer and your Ed both die at the same time, generally because Lucifer's death rattle kills the Ed 0r a shield on your Ed reflects damage back to Lucifer and kills him when he kills the Ed. It's very rare... but I've seen it once or twice.

I've got one team I use for both 14 and 15 with a roughly a 99.99% win rate There are odd times in the last battle where all the Shardbournes/Onyx Sons Ai gets a tad smarter and heals more often or targets 1 specific character -- and at the same time Gambler's AI seems to repeatedly default to his past basic move targeting a single Onyx Son that is already ghosted... which can cause a loss..

W LOL (Orbit - max awakened)
    Gambler (Labryinth/Cosmic)
    -------- Swap Slot --------
    Charlotte (Viper/Cosmic)

I use the swap slot to put in whatever character needs to be run.. So, I finished running it with max-awakened S LOL and then max-awakened G LOL, and now I'm running it with max-awakened M LOL.

The W LOL does't have to be "max-awakened", but it helps to have him there with Orbits.
    Gambler does a great job of clearing yellow buffs on the enemy with his present basic move.

If I put Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility) in the swap slot.. it all goes faster.

Average time varies based on who is in the swap slot... most often it's between 1 and 4 minutes. KP getting closest to 1 min runs.

(And, of course, relics MAY make a difference -- We'll never know.)
    Last edited by Yup; 10-14-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can anyone confirm LOL Awakening shards ARE dropping with more frequency in XV?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Yup - based on your play so far, max awaken Warrior LOL, or Lucifer first?

Thanks in advance
    All Eddies fully sharded. Still need:
    Coalgiver Eddie

OS
    iOS
    LoL XV is still broken; Lilith’s passive will still trigger after she’s dead, and Lucifer just heals for no reason upon being struck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Issue I am seeing is I had several colorless 3-5 star awakening shards drop but almost no colored. This is going to create a problem - they need to either increase the drop rates on the colored awakening shards in the dungeon or adjust the awakening packs to include more colored shards and less colorless shards.
    How about they increase both colored and colorless, then reduce the cost of awakening frags to purchase them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    rewards are bad...
    Yeah, I posted frustrations about the weak rewards in LoL 11-15 in the Oct. Update thread.... especially since the dev/admin admitted the 4* & 5* rainbow talis runes that were dropping in abundance, was a mistake on their end. They suggested selling them but my conversion was 614 runes = 208 gold. Then she said they would convert them to 3* talis runes, but my complaint was the same as yours, " where are the Awakening shard rewards?" We need and grind LoL for awakening materials, not other filler crap. I said " Don't Bait & Switch me!"
    Hence my little scenario in my signature.
    I equal Nav Games/ NF to little pranksters on Halloween.
    It's BS.... this awakening toons idea is cool, but it seems more like were mules and they're riding our backs dangling a carrot in front of us.
    Long story short.... I agree w/ both of you!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    With the last upadte, I'm using this team:
    Name:  Sem título 2.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  137.0 KB
    Kp= Warlord + Sustaining + Inspiration
    Gambler = Labyrinth + Cosmic
    W LOL = Orbit
    Charlotte = Trooper + Cosmic

The average time its between 1:50 and 4:00.

OS
    iOS
    Just in case a "rookie" (just like me) reads this thread, who has no brutal toons (just like me), I have won LoLs levels XI and XII with this team:

Aces Bomber Eddie
    Warrior Wickerman
    Gunner Banshee
    Sentinel Hierophant (This guy is the clue to win for me)

Don't even dream about autoplaying with that team :-D
    Thanks to all the guys who posted the info along this thread, I just hope to start awakening my Warrior LoL soon to dare to fight LoL XIII

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Just in case a "rookie" (just like me) reads this thread, who has no brutal toons (just like me), I have won LoLs levels XI and XII with this team:

Aces Bomber Eddie
    Warrior Wickerman
    Gunner Banshee

Don't even dream about autoplaying with that team :-D
    Thanks to all the guys who posted the info along this thread, I just hope to start awakening my Warrior LoL soon to dare to fight LoL XIII
    Thanks for posting.... great info.
    I'm sure many new players will see this and find it helpful.

Good Luck! 👍

👻🎃💀🕸🦇🕷

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    He doesn't hit for anything, but Revive and Disable are great utility skills.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic