Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I've needed 1-3 colored runes at anywhere from 3 to 5 stars... in just about every class for over a week.... I run LOL 14 and 15 spending roughly 1200 SOT daily on these.... still need them....

They drop like shit.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Seems to be much cheaper to open Awaken Souls and not buy these Awaken Packs in the store. Drop rates on Level XIV are very low.
    Fun fact: if you need (f.e.) warrior runes, then all others dropping

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Seems to be much cheaper to open Awaken Souls and not buy these Awaken Packs in the store. Drop rates on Level XIV are very low.
    Fun fact: if you need (f.e.) warrior runes, then all others dropping
    Yes. But the problem seems to be that the souls tend NOT drop what you need.

I can't seem to pick up ANY 5 star Assassin or Warrior Runes.. but the others.. not an issue....

Name:  runes.png
Views: 969
Size:  406.3 KB

Note that I've actually SOLD about 10 Gunner 5 tar runes, Tartarus boxes, And Wicker things because I had so many and needed gold to awaken at lower levels. My account seems to ALWAYS favor the Gunner class of ANYTHING. Dropping that MUCH more than anything else (Liliths, Football Eds, etc).....RNG is bullshit.. there should be some sort of mechanism to try and at least present the notion of some even distribution in drops. i.e. drop the color the player has the lowest number of.... That would mean if I use all my Assassin 5 stars.. I'm only going to get assassin rune drops for a while. Which would delay awaking characters of other classes.. which I would think Navigator would like.

The 3 and 4 star awakening runes seem to drop with some semblance of regularity from LOL 14/15.. but they drop at VERY low rates. I've picked up maybe 3 or 4 of those for each class in the past week.. running LOL 14/15 daily.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-29-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes. But the problem seems to be that the souls tend NOT drop what you need.

I can't seem to pick up ANY 5 star Assassin or Warrior Runes.. but the others.. not an issue....

Name:  runes.png
Views: 969
Size:  406.3 KB

Note that I've actually SOLD about 10 Gunner 5 tar runes, Tartarus boxes, And Wicker things because I had so many and needed gold to awaken at lower levels. My account seems to ALWAYS favor the Gunner class of ANYTHING. Dropping that MUCH more than anything else (Liliths, Football Eds, etc).....RNG is bullshit.. there should be some sort of mechanism to try and at least present the notion of some even distribution in drops. i.e. drop the color the player has the lowest number of.... That would mean if I use all my Assassin 5 stars.. I'm only going to get assassin rune drops for a while. Which would delay awaking characters of other classes.. which I would think Navigator would like.

The 3 and 4 star awakening runes seem to drop with some semblance of regularity from LOL 14/15.. but they drop at VERY low rates. I've picked up maybe 3 or 4 of those for each class in the past week.. running LOL 14/15 daily.
    Yup, the AI boost is trumped by the RNG algorithm that knows what you need and lowers/eliminates the drop rates. Same thing here, with dungeon drops and soul rewards. Forcing us to the point of frustration and ultimately opening the wallet. Cosmic soul abilities are total shit a few weeks ago during the gold spending bonanza event opening so many souls all with junk white ones +15% defense etc. Today getting multiple colored Echo drops from 5 souls. Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-19-26-24.png
Views: 882
Size:  773.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    yeah I picked up a few Echos from the 8 I claimed earlier in the week. At least that broke the Void streak I was on.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    yeah I picked up a few Echos from the 8 I claimed earlier in the week. At least that broke the Void streak I was on.
    Echo is really useful so far, hi chance 35% of benefit compared to freeze, etc ones. Way better than a beneficial effect that only lasts a few rounds or gets stolen/removed. Now I'm getting Clan Freeze disco bug blue screen at login and must reboot?Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-20-43-43.png
Views: 923
Size:  169.0 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    I love the echos.. and clans are so pre-bate (Alpha) I am never surprised by anything there Except perhaps that NG thought they were constructed enough to actually release (guess they needed user data to do more).
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I pulled 3 Magus Shardborne in a row from farming the fragments.
    Damn RNG.

OS
    iOS
    Lol XV FASTEST TIME 57 seconds with VHE,ASSASSIN WAREWOLF,KILLER PRIME AND LILITH MOONLIGHT

OS
    Android
    I'd been struggling away at XI a fair bit recently, couldn't reliably survive Viper Lilith attacking first, had to hope my own Viper disabled hers. Someone suggested Sent Hierophant for the Perfect Immunity and Endure, but I've not had the chance to play around with that yet. Another suggestion was Starfire talismans, which I was fortunate enough to earn over the past two Gauntlet rounds. This suggestion was spot-on, Lilith absolutely wrecks herself against them. Main problem now is finding a character who can survive long enough to reach that final fight. Warlord is my best one at the moment, and I have to make sure I bring a way to revive him, as he'll often die during the 3rd stage. And after at least 60 victories, finally got the 10 1* awakening shards (drop rate was sooo disheartening) needed to awaken my W LoL his first level. Basic attack AOE upgrade

But yes, if you have them, Starfires are the way to go.
    Azagthor-0732