Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Ok, I think you're yanking our chain regarding the acronym for Lord of Light vs. Laugh Out Loud ..... hahaha.

Your joke would have made more sense if you put a smiley face or hahahaha in your comment.
    It kind of comes off as a serious. Plus, it's lame.

Btw, I'm a month away from 50, so not really a "young 'un" (alot of us who grew up w/ Maiden since the 80's are probably the majority on this forum.)
    I just turned 49 a few weeks ago so not far behind you on the age front Bakura!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I just turned 49 a few weeks ago so not far behind you on the age front Bakura!
    Happy Birthday, bro! 🎁🎂🍻

.... and they used to say video games were for kids, LoL.

OS
    Android
    Happy Birthday, bro! ������

Scott maybe we have the same b-day 4th? Bakura you spring chicken I just hit 51 now-but arena keeps me 16 at heart. Great to see all the old school gamers who used to feed quarters in machines graduate to smartphones and Legacy! Can you just imagine 1986 with this in your pocket! If only...
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Scott maybe we have the same b-day 4th? Bakura you spring chicken I just hit 51 now-but arena keeps me 16 at heart. Great to see all the old school gamers who used to feed quarters in machines graduate to smartphones and Legacy! Can you just imagine 1986 with this in your pocket! If only...
    Video Arcades: "We have video games."

Smartphones: "Hold my beer."

🤣

Btw, Happy B-day to you too, Gramps!
    🍰 You only get 1 slice. Once you're over 50 you have to watch your wait and lower the chances of diabetes. 😁
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-21-2019 at 08:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    I want to thank you all, for making me, a 30-year-old, feel young again :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    For all the players who don't have KP, Charlotte ETC, Sentinel Hierophant is really good for both this dungeon and Raven's Altar, especially when combined with a starfire set on someone else

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Edsel - I am actually the 3rd so one day off. My daughter is also the 3rd and my mum was the 5th! Birthdays are kind of hectic and luckily mine mostly is a thing of the past as my daughter has that now...she just turned teenager too...…...!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Happy Birthday, bro! ������

Pretty much still a kid to be honest - I still wear super hero shirts and Maiden shirts all the time - only thing I did was to cut the long hair off 20 years ago...and got some grey hair....oh and the earring holes have now closed up! LOL

Always been a gamer I suppose - less so now other than this game. My first console was an Atari with Space Invaders and Galaxian...oh and Yar's Revenge!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-22-2019 at 11:51 AM.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Edsel - I am actually the 3rd so one day off. My daughter is also the 3rd and my mum was the 5th!
    My Mom and I have the same B-day, Jan. 2nd.

Pretty much still a kid to be honest - I still wear super hero shirts and Maiden shirts all the time - only thing I did was to cut the long hair off 20 years ago...and got some grey hair....oh and the earring holes have now closed up! LOL

Always been a gamer I suppose - less so now other than this game. My first console was an Atari with Space Invaders and Galaxian...oh and Yar's Revenge!
    Dude.... same here, Batman & Capt. America shirts, cut my hair back in '94 to work at a radio station (ironic huh).... yep, that left earing hole I pierced mysef, closed up. I had either a stud or those hanging chain w/ a cross heavy metal earrings.

Dude, checkout my profile page, I have a pic folder w/ old video game stuff. Yep, Atari from like 1980, Asteroids was first arcade game played...... and remember the Coleco handheld electronic games (football/basketball) .... those were kinda the first video games from like 1977.

My fav Atari games were Space Invaders, Haunted House, KaBoom, Pitfall, Asteroids, Pac Man, GrandPrix racing, Mega Mania, and Galaxian!!!
    ..... oh yeah, also Indiana Jones:Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    Activision made alot of cool games.

It was either video games in doors or Nerf football in the yard! hahahaha

I gotta quit eating those "member berries."

Name:  e98a1038ecdf011c-768x500.png
Views: 550
Size:  40.5 KB

Remember Outlaw?

You better run, cuz I'm gonna getcha..... right after I shoot this cactus outta the way. 🤣
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-23-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Wow,..... I just realized that game is 40 years old now..... dang .... that's overwhelming ...... I'd sit down if I wasn't already laying down.🤤