Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It's a game of pick and chose along with resource management. There is no correct way to play. It's hard to stay focused with so many events and long term dungeons continually being released.
    Agree, now is totally disaster. NF really wants to squeeze us......

For me, I am just lazy to farm those dungeons.

But in the end, I still have to start farming.

Thank you again.

OS
    Android
    Fred, it's better to buy awakening souls to earn higher level awakening materials and each one give a random 10 3* evo shards. Buying the low level materials isnt a bad deal if you need them to start awakening toons. Otherwise it is a costly long grind.
    I'm still very new to awakening and Frontier LoL, but those awakening packs seem like really good value for the low level ones, and incredibly expensive for the highest ones. As the price in awakening fragments increase, the amount of shards decreases.

I spent a bit of time in LoL XI and LoL XII yesterday, for the Tiny Tim fragment event. Decided to track my loot drops, because I'm a massive nerd. Still sifting through all the data, but noticed a few interesting things:

• Light talismans don't drop on XII, only on XI.
    • Only Warrior soul fragments drop on XII, but XI has Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, and Heroic fragments.
    • XI can drop a single SoW.
    • XII drops enough SoT to effectively reduce the entry cost from 20 down to 15.
    • While neither were great for coloured awakening shards, XII was slightly better for colourless, as expected.
    • The big fancy LoL Awakening Material can drop on XI.

I'm still not able to farm XIII, but XII isn't too much more difficult than XI. Startfires still work incredibly well against the waves that attack you first. Only real slow point is Lilith's Brave talisman, you have to kill her twice. (Unless you have a fully awakened Dark Lilith who prevents all reviving, but if you already have her, you're not going to me messing around with XII anymore!)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'm also still new to farming LOL for awakening, but unless I'm misunderstanding the value of the 10 colored material (forget what they are called), buying the individual awakening items for frags seems better at any level except maybe the 1000 frag. From all of the awakening souls I've opened you get the 10 colored and 4 different random materials. Even the expensive 1000 frag bundle gives 4 high level material. I'm pretty sure the cost averaging is much less expensive to just buy what you need and not souls. That is, unless those colored shards are insanely impossible to farm?

OS
    Android
    Deathdealer, the colored evo shards are not impossible to farm, but you need 375 per toon. So you will need to extensively farm other dungeons or LoL. Its all a choice on where you want to farm. You will also need extra shards to evolve all other new toons you may want.

Buying all the awakenable materials will become very costly using awakenable frags with all the availavle awakenable toons and future releases.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Deathdealer, the colored evo shards area not impossible to farm, but you need 375 per toon. So you will need to extensively farm other dungeons or LoL. Its all a choice on where you want to farm. You will also need extra shards to evolve all other new toons you may want.

Buying all the awakenable materials will become very costly using awakenable frags with all the availavle awakenable toons and future releases.
    Thanks for the insight. I've got a long ways to go on this so I may do a mix. Max out W LOL now with direct purchased to reduce farm time and the get souls to fill out my material inventory.

OS
    Android
    W LoL is a very useful toon. The choice to buy the materials outright now compared to try earning some while building shard inventory is a tough choice. It is wise to save some frags for when you really need them to awaken a toon. Inventory management is key to how fast you can progress.

Spending all your shards to awaken one level vs saving for toons acquired is hard. Instant results vs long term goals is always a trade off. The maniacs who have all the maxed awakenables have either played a long time and had stockpiled resources or spent some real money to earn them. That also goes with investing lots of play time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    W LoL is a very useful toon. The choice to buy the materials outright now compared to try earning some while building shard inventory is a tough choice.
    Is lol XV the best level to farm awakening soul fragments?

BTW are you Muzzleloader-8226 in game?

I am Psychoas-2164, I notice we are friend in game, what a surprise.

OS
    iOS
    Each drops different level materials.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    Each drops different level materials.
    I mean the "awakening soul fragments" which can summons awakening soul.

OS
    Android
    Fred, yes I am one of your troopers. I believe all keyed LoL levels drop awakening frags. I havent paid attention to how many frags drop in either level.
    Muzzleloader-8226.