Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    It took me more than 5000 runs to max all the LoLs but finally here I am. Now just 300 runs between me and and LucyAttachment 7258
    Congrats! 👍

I'm right there too.
    I just need the gold. This sac event interrupted my gold hoarding.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Congrats! ��

I'm right there too.
    I just need the gold. This sac event interrupted my gold hoarding.
    Thank you bro! I can feel your pain (both for the endless grind and the lack of gold). We are just on time to enjoy those two toons before they get old and useless
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    What a grind this is! For those who have been playing the game for a long time, it was a lot easier. For younger players like me, it has been a ridiculously hard challenge. It costs so much gold just to get enough talisman up to speed. And then the cosmic talisman?! Then it takes more than 20 million gold to get a character fully evolved?! I am only about half way to getting Lilith! Congrats on those who have her and are kicking my ass. Seems like everyone has Moonchild, Lilith and Lucifer in the Arena. My complaint about the game is that there is not enough variability in team builds because of the continued OP characters that come out! I think it detracts from the game, honestly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    What a grind this is! For those who have been playing the game for a long time, it was a lot easier. For younger players like me, it has been a ridiculously hard challenge. It costs so much gold just to get enough talisman up to speed. And then the cosmic talisman?! Then it takes more than 20 million gold to get a character fully evolved?! I am only about half way to getting Lilith! Congrats on those who have her and are kicking my ass. Seems like everyone has Moonchild, Lilith and Lucifer in the Arena. My complaint about the game is that there is not enough variability in team builds because of the continued OP characters that come out! I think it detracts from the game, honestly.
    You are not alone. I think alot of us who have not been playing since day one, found it hard to catch up to the original players..... but it can be done.
    I started in July 2018, about a year and a half or 2 years after it started. But with a little $ and much time invested you can catch up. Getting all the relics and the majority of new toons & talis will do it.

I knew when characters became Awakenable, that would possibly discourage new players or overwhelm them, but many have acquired these New toons and leap frogged their way into the top arena.

The game has advanced at a rapid pace since Navigator Games took over a year ago. So many new dungeons, talismans, and characters, plus Awakening.
    Be patient and have fun!
    Having everything or winning doesn't make one person better than another..... so don't let it get you down. Just keep going.... Besides, even more advanced players can fall behind if they don't stay current.

It seems the Devs are trying to keep the older players interested while attracting and retaining new players.
    The divide is ever increasing.

It would be fun if instead of clans, that they create new arena divisions, and that they would also award cool prizes, or even older characters and talismans (ie. a Horus & Eternals.) Maybe similar requirements that they have in the Arena event challenges.
    For example:
    *Battle w/ originally 3* or 4* toons only
    *Battle w/ Sentinel/Assassin toons only (like in gauntlet)
    *Battle w/ all passives disabled
    *Battle with no revives or healing
    *Battle w/ magic damagers only, etc.

You get the point.
    Maybe this would level the playing field or make it more challenging..... if anything "different."

Good Luck.... hang in there!
    🎅❄🎄⛄🎁🍺
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-18-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    Actually I have Orbit but don't Alex, and also have Vipers but not Charlotte.
    Any other suggestions to substitute both? I can try to get Dark Lilith to improve my team.
    If anyone could help, my trooper name is Leolagarto-6793.
    Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It seems that whether Raven Witch, the Wicker Evolved trio, or Lords of light..... they all have the same requirements for Awakening from normal to Max (except for the color specifications of colored shards.)
    Attachment 6247Attachment 6248Attachment 6249Attachment 6250Attachment 6251Attachment 6252
    has anyone had their prices for awakening different from others? in Bakura's post it shows as 3.7mil for tier 10 w. lol, yet on my account its over 6milName:  SmartSelect_20191218-081730_Legacy.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  391.6 KB
    even my raven witch is prices are different for tier 7Name:  SmartSelect_20191218-082514_Legacy.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  386.8 KB

Razgriz-1173
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-18-2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added gamer tag and more info

OS
    Android
    I believe they upped the cost. I didn't start doing the high level awakenings until last week so I've never see the lower cost, but recall seeing some negative comments on increased costs somewhere like a month ago.

OS
    Android
    thanks for info, thats one helluva price increase

OS
    iOS
    I think the Arena specific challenges would be a very interesting addition. It would make the game more strategic (coming up with the right combination of characters--not just combining the latest OP characters). Patience is definitely a virtue in the game. I started LOTB last year just prior to the Gunner Krampus Christmas event. I've made good progress, but I'm definitely challenged with getting above 4500 in the Arena, since I do not have Moonchild, Lucifer or Dark Lilith.

OS
    Android
    I only try during arena events but thats just if there's the typical win 100-800 challenge, but do agree that would be fun to have those restrictions if it was different for each rank level, funnest part is when my defense is what gets me up in levels.
    though my cryptonite is gunner minotaur: never beaten one as one hit has wiped my entire team, though that was before i got the starfire/frontier talisman and wrathchild

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    has anyone had their prices for awakening different from others? in Bakura's post it shows as 3.7mil for tier 10 w. lol, yet on my account its over 6mil
    even my raven witch is prices are different for tier 7

Razgriz-1173
    The most updated Awakening stages for LoL is on page 18, here's the link:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...vements/page18

As stated in that post, there is about 300 gold difference in cost for Assassin vs. the other LoL's.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!