Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reidon View Post
    Hi all,
    what is the best dungeon to farm Awakening Shards Frags for you?
    Last level of LOL, Labyrinth, Gangland, Eternal, other?
    Not sure about the others but I know that Labyrinth is great (Lol XV gives more but requires more sands for a couple more frags)

OS
    Android
    Beddie is right.
    Plus, it depends on what else you need and/or the toon you're focused on awakening.

I grinded a ton yesterday.
    Did like 18 daily dungeons to build up some ironite, then 3 labyrinth keys followed by 3 LoL keys.
    Finally got Moonchild maxed.
    Fyi.... it seemed like Lab talis dropped more frequently.... I got a whole set in 3 Labyrinth keys.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

Great, thank you !

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    That's the team I use to autofarm LOL XV, best time 32 seconds:

- Eternal Champion Ed (Forge+cosmic)
    - Gunner Ghost (Viper+cosmic)
    - Lilith Nightmoon (serenity+mark)
    - Assassin Werewolf (starfire)
    I am doing the Dark Lilith achievement as well as just got her maxed. Going to use this team as it was close to my first one with her in the team but I did get the odd defeat - so using the same characters as you but I had slightly different talisman on three characters so I have swapped them around to what you have used to see how that goes. Thanks for the suggestion.

So far it is going well - no defeats so far and getting roughly the same sort of times too. Interestingly, this set up also gave me a 32 second win so that is certainly the fastest I have seen so far as mine up to this point was 42 seconds! I just need to see if we can go without defeat too and we are onto a winner.

I have just loaded up a key and three mega refills worth of sands......fingers crossed for some decent drops so I can get my Beast or Moonchild maxed!

Cheers!

Edit: No losses at all and now on my 5 mega refill so for me this is the strongest team so far. My times are averaging less than 50 seconds as I get a lot of 38-55 range times. Fastest is now 30 seconds!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-10-2020 at 02:48 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Which level its the best to farm the evolution orb 4 stars?? LOL XV it seems very poor drop for this evo material.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Good question. They may have a better drop rate from XIV, but drop rates are abysmal. I can go through 1000SOT and get 1-2 of them.

OS
    iOS
    Same issue here. I am doing the achievement so need to stay in LOL XV but the 4 star drops are rubbish - 5 star much more common. I did picj up four in awakening souls today though so that was useful!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    1 key burns 4 mega refills with a quick team, too expensive SoT for me to run with what little resources I have left. What we all need is another Player Appreciation Pack loaded with Ironite
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    You know a great "customer appreciation" event would be, 50% off all SoT requirements throughout the entire game, and 50% off on all gold costs.... awakening, opening souls, powering up talis.

Or at least increase the amount of ironite in store paks.... 675? really?.... how about 800 or 1,000.
    It's all digital anyway.
    If people felt they got great deals on purchases, they would buy more. Many are left feeling ripped off and get angry while vowing to spend no more.

The slaves will lovingly build the pyramid if they sleep good and are well fed.👍
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yes, thatīs right! I ran through LOL XV to get my Lilith. Finally I did it yesterday.
    I was glad enough to have 100 gold keys in store and ran them - the actual events are not interesting to me at all - and I collected enough Ironite to purchase the Billions of refills needed to awaken the last LoLs needed.
    The awaken challenges are some real ressource killers. I still have enough ironite to run LOL XV more often, but you know... always keep some stuff for bad times.

@Bakura
    Your idea of an appreciation would be great... but I donīt think, this will happen. I would be glad if it would be a part of a sacrifice event - instead of some mythical or whatever event fragments some more ironite instead... this would be nice