Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Which level its the best to farm the evolution orb 4 stars?? LOL XV it seems very poor drop for this evo material.
    Missing Eddies: Thor, Mystic Flame Eddie, Ed Hunter.
    Missing Allies: Madam Fortune, Gunnr, Mitsuko

OS
    iOS
    Good question. They may have a better drop rate from XIV, but drop rates are abysmal. I can go through 1000SOT and get 1-2 of them.

OS
    iOS
    Same issue here. I am doing the achievement so need to stay in LOL XV but the 4 star drops are rubbish - 5 star much more common. I did picj up four in awakening souls today though so that was useful!
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Lone Star - Mystic Flame Eddie - Thor Eddie
    Krampus - Minotaur - Cosmic Shinob - Plague Doctor Harpy - Valhalla Maiden - Madame Fortune

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    1 key burns 4 mega refills with a quick team, too expensive SoT for me to run with what little resources I have left. What we all need is another Player Appreciation Pack loaded with Ironite
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    You know a great "customer appreciation" event would be, 50% off all SoT requirements throughout the entire game, and 50% off on all gold costs.... awakening, opening souls, powering up talis.

Or at least increase the amount of ironite in store paks.... 675? really?.... how about 800 or 1,000.
    It's all digital anyway.
    If people felt they got great deals on purchases, they would buy more. Many are left feeling ripped off and get angry while vowing to spend no more.

The slaves will lovingly build the pyramid if they sleep good and are well fed.👍
    Bakura-0090 / JomsVikings Clan

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    Yes, that´s right! I ran through LOL XV to get my Lilith. Finally I did it yesterday.
    I was glad enough to have 100 gold keys in store and ran them - the actual events are not interesting to me at all - and I collected enough Ironite to purchase the Billions of refills needed to awaken the last LoLs needed.
    The awaken challenges are some real ressource killers. I still have enough ironite to run LOL XV more often, but you know... always keep some stuff for bad times.

@Bakura
    Your idea of an appreciation would be great... but I don´t think, this will happen. I would be glad if it would be a part of a sacrifice event - instead of some mythical or whatever event fragments some more ironite instead... this would be nice

OS
    Android
    I'm just finishing up my 300 runs with Lilith and wondering what would be good talismans for the Cosmic LOL for my next 300?
    Just got the material to max the Cosmic LOL so haven't had time to play around with it and can't find any posts with suggestions.
    The rest of my team is Van Helsing Eddie(Yin/Yang), AWW(Forge), and W LOL (vipers) and had Lilith Nightmoon with Sacred and Mark.
    When it comes time to run Lucy, I saw someone say Scared and Mark on him too, or is there something better?

OS
    Android
    You could try celestial, orbit. I am using ying yang. Both BHE and Cyborg is faster than VHE..

I am using D Lilith, BHE, Cosmic LoL and new Wrath. Wrath has starburst. He may die sometimes but alot if the times you win without taking a turn.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Here's a list for the awakening requirements for current & upcoming "Awakenable" characters.

Thanks Durandal!

(on mobile, press and hold image for the option to download)
    Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 223
Size:  413.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / JomsVikings Clan

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around