Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    I am doing the same - XV was pretty poor for them. So I went to XIV and XIII - not much better but a little better I think and less likely to get the 5 star drops.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Lone Star - Mystic Flame Eddie - Thor Eddie
    Krampus - Minotaur - Cosmic Shinob - Plague Doctor Harpy - Valhalla Maiden - Madame Fortune

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott are you running XII or XIII? I ran 8 mega refills in XV and only 5 4* shards dropped.

What drop rate are you getting?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Scott are you running XII or XIII? I ran 8 mega refills in XV and only 5 4* shards dropped.

What drop rate are you getting?
    One mega refill today in XIV and I got 4. One mega refill on XIII and I got 2. I am staying in XIV for now as need my Lucy maxed before I hit XV again and do that achievement.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Lone Star - Mystic Flame Eddie - Thor Eddie
    Krampus - Minotaur - Cosmic Shinob - Plague Doctor Harpy - Valhalla Maiden - Madame Fortune

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I ran 500 runs in LOL XV last night and today to get the stretch goal from the previous event.

First 172 runs I got zero colored 5* shards and 1 colored 4*. I wasn't tracking colorless the first 172.
    In the next 276 runs I got 1 red 5*, 1 blue 4* and 20 5* colorless and 23 4* colorless.
    In the last 52+ runs I got 1 red 5*, zero 4* colors, 27 5* clear and 10 4* clear.

The drops seems extremely low for all of the 4* and 5* items.
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Those drops really suck. I need 200 4* colorless. Lots of LoLs or 100K awakening frags. That doesnt count any new toons to be released.

Does anyone have steroids for my hamster, otherwise I'll need to replace him a few tims.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Fast LoL XV runs aren't really a priority, because of SoT cost being the real issue, but I'm curious what people are running. I'm running at about 1:30, but somehow my top run is 0:41 (not sure of that team)

Maxed Horus - T3/Blight/Persecution
    Maxed Cyborg - T3/Sacred/Serenity
    Prince Wrath - Starfire
    Assassin Wolf - Yin/Yang

Basically, they attack me, get reflected damage, die, revive with no buffs, attack me again, Ass Wolf counter-attacks, they counter-attack, get reflected damage again and die.

If Horus ever goes, it's his basic. If Cyborg ever goes, it's his Fury.

Any better strategy, or more fun to watch, than this?
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-21-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I tell ya.... Scrooge Ed (Destiny) + Prince Wrath.... that last battle is won in the blink of an eye. Talismans aren't really that much of a factor although the Destiny on Scrooge is absolutely helpful. The other two can be your choice. W LOL with Orbits is a good call though.

I average around 40 sec runs and 99% of that is in the battles leading up to the last one.

Scrooge Ed removing buffs when attacked, then Wrath inflicting crave pretty much wipes out Lucifer before you ever attack anyone.
    -----
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.
    It is folly to assume you know someone merely by a username.
    You never know what influence or impact some random
    person on the internet may have.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone run XII and received 4* awakenable shards? I am in desperate need of those 4*. 8f another level gives better drops let me know.
    All five of the colourless ones can drop from XII. It's not much, but in 100 runs of XII over the past two character fragment events, I had three of the 4* awakening shards drop.

Not sure why, but I'm still quite surprised how difficult XIII and XIV are. That non-disableable Dark Lilith passive sure is a thing! Can see why Charlotte is so highly recommended, will have to try again once I get here in a few more weeks.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah XII isn’t the place for 4 star shards
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Fast LoL XV runs aren't really a priority, because of SoT cost being the real issue, but I'm curious what people are running. I'm running at about 1:30, but somehow my top run is 0:41 (not sure of that team)

Maxed Horus - T3/Blight/Persecution
    Maxed Cyborg - T3/Sacred/Serenity
    Prince Wrath - Starfire
    Assassin Wolf - Yin/Yang

Basically, they attack me, get reflected damage, die, revive with no buffs, attack me again, Ass Wolf counter-attacks, they counter-attack, get reflected damage again and die.

If Horus ever goes, it's his basic. If Cyborg ever goes, it's his Fury.

Any better strategy, or more fun to watch, than this?
    That is the same team I run with the exception of Max Lilith over Horus. She prevents the revive at the end. But basically Wrath (Starfire) and Assassin werewolf (forge) is enough by itself to clear XV. Use whatever eddie you have that can survive and the 4th character can be whatever you need for the achievements (whichever maxed LOL you are running)
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!