D wrath. Labb/cosmic

Scrooge rules this dungeon in combo with d wrath
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Maybe I should also open my scrooge soul then, lol But I don't have dark wrath yet. And it's not really about the run times for me. Apparently I will never get rid of all these keys, I have ~130 atm.
    The drop rates for 4* and 5* materials are really bad. I kind of accepted that 5* just don't exist as drops. But also 4* are almost non-existent. Went to LOL14 to go for 4*...well I got 2 within a full key. So maybe it's more about the awakening souls and the gamble for materials. Unfortunately I am also having bad luck there. ALL awakening souls I opened so far yielded e.g. ONE blue 5* shard. Other classes are a bit better, especially warrior (what a surprise that I bought the expensive packs early to max my warrior LoL...).
    Has LoL15 the best Ironite/awakening frags ratio?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Missing:
    Eddies: $-Tour-$, Wasteland / - / $-Ed Hunter-$, $-Fawk-$ / $-Lone*-$ / Eternal Champion
    Allies: Prince Beelze, Madam F, Odin / Odin / $-Count-$, Ragnar, Freya, Odin / Bygul, Tarobo, Odin / Nutcracker, Prince Wrath, Odin / cLilith, cOdin

OS
    Android
    12 mega refills and 9 souls and I only pulled 22 4* awakening shards. That drop rate sucks the big one.
    400 frags per mega refill.

If you want frags labyrinth dungeon is the best place and alot cheaper if you have the keys.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 01-22-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    12 mega refills and 9 souls and I only pulled 22 4* awakening shards. That drop rate sucks the big one.
    400 frags per mega refill.

If you want frags labyrinth dungeon is the best place and alot cheaper if you have the keys.
    22 colorless shards?

Labyrinth gives awakening frags, and with a better ratio than the LoL dungeon? Sound strange, but ok... apparently I am really losing track with this game!

All the nice ironite I built up with hard sacrifice work just flies away with all this grinding for small rewards :/

Missing:
    Eddies: $-Tour-$, Wasteland / - / $-Ed Hunter-$, $-Fawk-$ / $-Lone*-$ / Eternal Champion
    Allies: Prince Beelze, Madam F, Odin / Odin / $-Count-$, Ragnar, Freya, Odin / Bygul, Tarobo, Odin / Nutcracker, Prince Wrath, Odin / cLilith, cOdin

OS
    Android
    Blade, yes i did mean colorless shards. That has become a bottleneck for many.

The Lab dungeon gives way more awakening frags per SoT than LoL. It's a trade off if you need gold/purple 3* evo shards and frags labs the way to go. LoL does drop frags and random awaken mats, but is quite expensive.

With prisoner coming to be awakenable you will need 1800 gold shards to max LoL cosmic LoL, cyborg and prisoner. I found average 40-50 gold shards per lab key. If you have lab keys it a relatively cheap dungeon to run. Ironite return is 30-60+%.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot muzzle for all that valuable information! ...and for setting my motivation to almost Zero. These numbers read terrible - who has time and ironite for all that??

I have already accepted to fall behind (a lot), as I just cannot keep up with all the time and ironite/money demand the game has nowadays. Do they think we are all school kids and retirees? Remember when it was enough to play an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening and a bit more to complete events? Your uncle would laugh out loudly Now you "should" play 24/7 if you want to follow all things they have thrown at us. Awakening, cosmics and dungeons are like permanent events in my perspective.

Anyway, back to topic. I think during this event I will continue grinding one of the higher LoL dungeons to get some more materials and frags. Don't know my goal yet, but 1 additional set of vipers would be nice. Would be then 3 in total for us non-buyers. By now, I should already have enough 4 and 5* colorless and at least for 2 classes enough 5* color shards to fully awaken the respective LOL, but will need to buy some of the awakening packs for the steps in between, as all materials are scarce. Probably I'll wait for the next spending event to buy the LOLs then. So maybe I can get Dark Lilith this year already

Missing:

OS
    Android
    I wouldnt be here if I wasnt given an account well stocked. I to am falling behind and it's getting easier not to care. I have gave serious thoughts to quitting. In the mean time I try to stay somewhat current just in case.

This 4* bottleneck makes me feel like a drunk sailor in the brig on payday. I have resources to spend , but am unable.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    Actually I have Orbit but don't Alex, and also have Vipers but not Charlotte.
    Any other suggestions to substitute both? I can try to get Dark Lilith to improve my team.
    If anyone could help, my trooper name is Leolagarto-6793.
    Thx
    My team for max awakened Lucifer achievement:-
    Scrooge Eddie with Destiny, Random Green, Cosmic
    Maxed Lucifer with Vorpal, Tranquility, Cosmic
    Charlotte with Orbits
    Gunner Ghost with Ragnarok/Cosmic
    3 Mega refill no defeats Avg time 1:15min best 55sec.

OS
    iOS
    Here’s a great Lol XV team that doesn’t include any of the OP characters or max relics
    Warrior Lol (max): Valour
    Eternal Champ Eddie: Mark Sacred Ascension cosmic
    Killer Prime: Greed Warlord
    Charlotte: Ragnarok life cosmic
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Warrior Lol (max): Valour
    Eternal Champ Eddie: Mark Sacred Ascension cosmic
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Here’s a great Lol XV team that doesn’t include any of the OP characters or max relics

erm... really?
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.