Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    Today I finally got my first key to LoL. At first everything ok, but Dark Lilith, god, it's hard to kill her. In the end I gave up. I hope I can finish it and get something. Tips?
    Welcome to the club!
    The first time I tried lvl. 13, I used the level 12 team..... Dark Lilith obliterated them!!!!

I would recommend reading this thread all the way through, from beginning to end.
    I know my opening paragraphs seem like alot, but there is a reason for all those words.
    Plus, others have already discussed what is needed and any possible substitutions.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-20-2019 at 08:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Wow. I used to think I had some good toons and talis.... Not anymore. I can't get past lv 13 for the life of me. I thought maybe the viper talis with the perfect corruption would help, but I just can't seem to get anywhere. Looks like I'll have to play for another year until I get the necessary toons, lol.

OS
    iOS
    Level 13 (might be 14.. the highest open level right now....) auto-play -- wins 99.9% of the time. There is a rare loss if Alex is killed at the final stage because all the Shardbornes target him specifically.It's rare, but can happen. None of the others ever die.

Raven Witch (Awakened 2, Labyrinth) -- She'll steal Immortality and PI like she used to, and grant extra turns... if awakened a couple levels.
    Alex Ed (Echo)
    W LOL (Awakened 5, Orbit) Orbit makes Dark Lilith's death mean little in terms of damage. it just clears positive buffs really
    Charlotte (Viper) -- Keeps the team safe from silver buffs for most of it. You may get a couple silver buffs on the Witch and LOL when only Dark Lilith is left standing. But Typically Dark Lilith is dead before they really matter.

Of course.. relics may play a role.. no one knows because devs don't share how they "mess" with stats based upon relics -- and rest assured they DO play with relic stats..
    Last edited by Yup; 09-20-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Like said here before, only important characters are Alex Ed w/ Orbit and Charlotte w/ Viper. 100% win on auto Lv. XIV here. Been not nearly close to die. Other two allies can be replaced almost randomly. I use Major w/ Singularity and KP w/ Greed, Warlord. Average time 2:15. Not the fastest, but works very well.

Other question: With awakening characters I have the same problem as with leveling cosmic talis, I’m missing many of those stupid 1* colorless awakening shards and they are not included in any awakening packages (WHY?). Am I right and you can only get them on LoL Lv. XI - XIV? Anyone experienced on which Levels they drop most?
    Last edited by GotN; 09-20-2019 at 11:03 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    How many of those pesky 1* colorless awakenable shard are needed per toon?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How many of those pesky 1* colorless awakenable shard are needed per toon?
    For Tier 6 it’s 10, Tier 7 it’s 25. I’m already stuck here, cause I don’t even have 25
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    After about 6 or 7 keys I only have 200 of those shards. I guess I will keep running the LoL dungeons through the next mega event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    1 star colorless and 3 star colored should be more available. Add 1 star colorless to specials tab in store? Want 3 star colored by color, not all colors, so I can buy just the ones I need.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know why both 2 and 3* light talisman drop? At the cost of level 14 dungeon you would think the would be 4*. At least I have 5 2* for the next upgrade event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    For Tier 6 it’s 10, Tier 7 it’s 25. I’m already stuck here, cause I don’t even have 25
    Then it jumps to 75.....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..