Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    OS
    Android
    All these posts saying they have a talisman set equipped plus a cosmic. Cosmic what? Like, which cosmic?

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    If they don't specifiy which cosmic then it probably doesn't matter so use whatever you have that you think will work ok
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    I know this is an old topic and I am resurrecting an old thread, but I am a returning player. I quit around the time this awaking strated. My question is, is it still worth it to awaken the LoL characters to get the dark Lilith or are they has-beens. thanks for any input.

slash-2083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    I know this is an old topic and I am resurrecting an old thread, but I am a returning player. I quit around the time this awaking strated. My question is, is it still worth it to awaken the LoL characters to get the dark Lilith or are they has-beens. thanks for any input.

slash-2083
    At your stage, you will likely find yourself playing the LoL dungeon a lot anyway to get awakening materials. You may as well run it with the LoLs to get Dark Lilith. I still use the LoLs in gauntlet but only occasionally. I still use Dark Lilith a lot for farming. She is still very worthwhile in my opinion.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, I was kind of thinking the same thing. getting some decent drops running level XIV on auto so guess I'll see how long it takes to awaken one all the way.

slash-2083