Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks yup, I'll give it a try. I just have slowed down alot. Is it worth awakening W LoL or Lucifer?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Both are worth it Muzzle.. really.

Primary difference is the basic attack..... W LOL is AoE.. Lucifer basic is a single hitter.

Just my opinion, but I think W LOL will have a more immediate benefit. I put Orbits on him rather than the (seemingly standard) Alex. Removing opponent buffs, while clearing ally buffs has worked well for me. And.. when fully awakened he's immune to stun and sleep.. so.. those Major Malkova Teams in PVP are not nearly as troublesome. (Mine's fully awake now but I used him with Orbits from the drop.)

I also think the talisman configurations play some part. Lucifer's set up ensures he can't wear any 5 or 6 set purples...and there aren't any real 4 sets of purple (other than Reaper which he does with his abilities). I'm still kind of exploring Lucifer given this factor. I have a bunch of comics so its more WHICH 3 set of purples work well with which cosmic.. or which 2 purple 2-sets... etc. Once Lucifer is fully awakened it's not as imperative since he's 99% immune to damage, unless stunned.

If you struggle with 14.. throw Alex in there rather than Gambler.. That way he can't be stunned by Dark Lilith at the end. I've got Echo/Immunity on mine.. at least until i can get another set of Sacreds... hmm.. but maybe sustaining since they seemed to have fixed the passive disable bug on Alex.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-07-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I will defo get behind promoting Warrior LOL max awakened - he is a beast and no doubt there. I have him with Vipers at the moment and importantly that T3 Cosmic (with freeze) and HP 17k/ATK 2k/ DEF 1.4k - he can deal brutal damage at times and especially when he gets some buffs to up the hit.....very glad I got him and was able to max him. I have only the Cosmic LOL in addition at the moment and working on awakening him - he seems to be strong too. Also working on the three Raven's Alter 'awakenable' characters at the moment as got all of them now too - they are fun to use and actually pretty good skills wise - especially when used together.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    What the best team (i have a Lucifer, Dark Lilit, W LOL and almost everyone ) for 15, with screen of talisman please. I play on russian language and I don’t understand the abbreviations
    Sorry for my bad english!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I will defo get behind promoting Warrior LOL max awakened - he is a beast and no doubt there. I have him with Vipers at the moment and importantly that T3 Cosmic (with freeze
    Same setup here. It's nice when he freezes half the team. I thought he was too weak w/ orbits. It would have been nice if orbits cleansed everytime he countered.... but they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzaren View Post
    What the best team (i have a Lucifer, Dark Lilit, W LOL and almost everyone ) for 15, with screen of talisman please. I play on russian language and I don’t understand the abbreviations
    Sorry for my bad english!
    Hello Uzaren!
    I posted information and a screenshot (pic)
    on a previous page of this thread, with talisman information too. For level 15:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...evements/page7

OS
    Android
    I tried Bakura's team and didn't work well for me, it results a lot of defeats, also tried Yup's team and I get stucked in 4 wave ressurrection loop, so I made some changes in Bakura's teams and its seems very secure now, time isn't better (average 3:28) but its secure (2 keys 0 defeats here).
    LOL XV team:
    Name:  win.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  84.4 KB
    Name:  chars.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  103.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    I tried Bakura's team and didn't work well for me, it results a lot of defeats, also tried Yup's team and I get stucked in 4 wave ressurrection loop, so I made some changes in Bakura's teams and its seems very secure now, time isn't better (average 3:28) but its secure (2 keys 0 defeats here).
    LOL XV team:
    Name:  win.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  84.4 KB
    Name:  chars.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  103.9 KB
    I hope it works for you.
    The Major Malakhov on my setup was essential for staying healed due to his perfect heal shields for all. He sometimes sacrificed himself at the end, but his negs he inflicted solidified the win.

Don't know if you tried it, but if your team has a problem staying healed, try putting Charlotte next to KP.

Good Luck.... thanks for posting.

OS
    Android
    I dont know if it is just me, but ever since the server restart the game just freezes completely while im trying to run this LOL key. Im farming XV and during the runs they will all just freeze and stare at each other. You lose all of your attacks, only way out is to completely endtask the game and restart. Lost a ton of runs I suspect.

buyer beware!!

OS
    iOS
    For 15... I've actually been running..

Hallowed Ed (Grail/Echo.. so he gets multiple turns most of the time on auto)
    W LOL (Fully Awakened /Orbit)
    S LOL (Fully awakened / Avenger/Sustaining/Cosmic)
    Charlotte (viper)

wins 99.9% of the time.

For 14 I swap Hallowed with Gambler (Labyrinth/Cosmic)... Hallowed is only there in 15 for Perfect Death to get around that bug.

Important thing is to NOT tap Lucifer at the end.. You need to kill those darn Onyx Sons on the left so the one with Alchemy talismans is gone. After that Lucifer is fairly easy. But watch out for the Onyx Son on the far right.. he's got that talisman set that "Stores damage and deals it back" I can't remember the name.. W LOL typically kills all the Onyx Sons after a few hits due to his revenge.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-08-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fallen talisman seem to be dropping as of the server reset today.Name:  20191008_153127.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  199.7 KB