OS
    iOS

Couple questions

Hello there
    I didn’t write anything for some time and now there are this new things like awakening lots and lots of frontier dungeons new talismans, characters and achievements... yeah...

Ok so first awakening: I didn’t spend much fallen angel fragments, only for some FC once or twice and now I heave around 2k of them should I buy one of Lord(if yes than which one) or wait for mysterious character (I hope it’s Lucifer)? I also don’t have any of talismans that are available in store(yeah even the vipers) probably should get at least one of them, right? But which ones?

I think that it was more than one question soooo... third? Never mind.
    Frontier dungeons.
    How much are the rewards worth(achievements and rewards from dungeon) I still don’t have the Ferryman, Alex, and Gambler so I don’t know if I should spend Fc on keys

Awakening
    Is it some game changer or just slight buff to some characters?

And the last one where the hell can I get a lots of 1 and 2 stars evo runes?! Purple and red are the problem(I don’t know why but I have over 1000 of blue ones)

Ok there are a lot of questions but I would really appreciate if someone could devote some time and answer at least one of them.
    Thanks!

My username is eddiesid-4449
    Last edited by Jasidor; 09-19-2019 at 09:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ok so first awakening: I didn’t spend much fallen angel fragments, only for some FC once or twice and now I heave around 2k of them should I buy one of Lord(if yes than which one) or wait for mysterious character (I hope it’s Lucifer)? I also don’t have any of talismans that are available in store(yeah even the vipers) probably should get at least one of them, right? But which ones?
    probably wait will be better. By the end of the megaevent we will have all options to choose.

About the talis, Vipers are pretty useful in every gamemode, if you buy one set, that is my sugestion.

Frontier dungeons.
    How much are the rewards worth(achievements and rewards from dungeon) I still don’t have the Ferryman, Alex, and Gambler so I don’t know if I should spend Fc on keys
    Mayan drops random evo cosmic material and some rare talis (sustain and venon as I record, but there is 4 in total). Also, you could get random frontier keys as reward. 3 rides per key, 50 SoT each.

Airstrip: dont grind here yet, but apparently it is about get Eagles Dare Eddie (purple version of Soldier)

LOL XI-XV: random awakening stuff, frags used to buy specifc awakening stuff and 3* colorless evo runes. Also, redemption frags at floor XIII and XIV (a soul with all shardborn dudes)

Raven's Altar: 3* colored evo shards of all types and frags used to buy specifc awakening stuff

"worth" doesn't be the proper word to describe. I think "necessary" suits better. If you want to awake a toon or upgrade cosmic talisman, you need to grind one of these places.

Awakening
    Is it some game changer or just slight buff to some characters?
    I think it is game changer when the most OP toons become awakenable.

And the last one where the hell can I get a lots of 1 and 2 stars evo runes?! Purple and red are the problem(I don’t know why but I have over 1000 of blue ones)
    Dont know.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Alvorada! I needed answer like this, really helpful!