Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Best Lord of Light to pick?

Sorry if this is a thread already but I cant find it. Which character should i spend my fragments on. Like what are their different selling points

OS
    Android
    They're all pretty great in their own way... You're gonna need all of them to get Dark Lilith anyways so just roulette it lmao

OS
    iOS
    Don’t purchase any until we see what Lucifer can do. He could be the best one and if you waste frags on one that doesn’t fit your team comps then you’re going to be sol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Don’t purchase any until we see what Lucifer can do. He could be the best one and if you waste frags on one that doesn’t fit your team comps then you’re going to be sol.
    Why you sure Lucifer will be available in this game?

OS
    Android
    Also they indicated the LoLs will be purchasable with FC. I dont think they said a price, but it will probably be expensive. We may want to save FC and not but keys for the various dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Also they indicated the LoLs will be purchasable with FC. I dont think they said a price, but it will probably be expensive. We may want to save FC and not but keys for the various dungeons.
    2500 frontier eachName:  Screenshot_2019-09-21-12-32-15.png
Views: 1060
Size:  142.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Why you sure Lucifer will be available in this game?
    if you’ve kept up with the LoL story, you’ll notice the LoL is now merged with the beast shard. Another user on this forum happened to come across a leak in the book of souls which showed Lucifer, Dark Lilith, and other characters who’ve been released recently. Lucifer makes sense story-wise, and the dev team has said that there’s one more character being added alongside the Assassin LoL to the store for Fallen Angel frags. That’s just my assumption.

OS
    Android
    I also think Lucifer is coming and we will be able to buy him with "Fallen Angel" frags. Now I regret to have bought one LoL with Fallen angel frags.
    Devs recommend to hold on those to the end of the mega event.

OS
    Android
    @Ip4 Looks like @GrimDusk is right. Or at least some other character will be available to purchase in part 3. I was just about to get warrior Lord o Light but I saw this post and reread the mega event bulletin. It says adding Lord of Light assassin + ???? to store in part 3.

OS
    Android
    Also is there a list anywhere of which characters can be "awoken" besides the Lords of Light? I've seen Raven Witch on someone's team and I think another one as well.