Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    It seems magus LoL is kind of necessary for LoL dungeon XV, yesterday bought him because of that.

OS
    Android
    Good point. I read that also but i thought that was just because its bugged. I guess im going to go buy magus. I need them all anyway

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Im having a hard time deciding on sent,magus or ass.. any sugestions?
    Once Sentinel is awakened a few times.. he's great. He revives entire teams.

For me.. With Magus.. he's easily defeated or nullified when I'm up against him.. he is great for grinding adn will help with LOL 15.. however,, IcarusEd can be used for LOL 15 as well. So........

Assassin.. good, but nothing as good as the others, at least not for me. But then I have a ton of "awakenable" assassin characters so he's only had a couple purple stars applied here.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have the same prob with cosmic lol yep. Its hard to keep him alive but hes good before he croaks

OS
    iOS
    I’ve managed to collect the Cosmic and Sentinel lords, and have enough fragments left to purchase one more. As a relatively new player with a limited bullpen (e.g. none of the toons mentioned elsewhere in this thread; no Icarus Eddie), which LoL will help me more for further advancement and grinding.

I’m leaning toward Magus, because I see mention he’s basically essential for X+ LoL dungeons. I’m still working on other areas of the game, so don’t want to be too focused on just the LoL dungeons. I also have a semi-decent, but not awesome, Warrior stable (Beelzebub, Red Lilith).

Just looking for some insight/advice before the event ends.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by AngryBlueHead; 10-10-2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Additional information.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBlueHead View Post
    I’ve managed to collect the Cosmic and Sentinel lords, and have enough fragments left to purchase one more. As a relatively new player with a limited bullpen (e.g. none of the toons mentioned elsewhere in this thread; no Icarus Eddie), which LoL will help me more for further advancement and grinding.

I’m leaning toward Magus, because I see mention he’s basically essential for X+ LoL dungeons. I’m still working on other areas of the game, so don’t want to be too focused on just the LoL dungeons. I also have a semi-decent, but not awesome, Warrior stable (Beelzebub, Red Lilith).

Just looking for some insight/advice before the event ends.

Thanks in advance.
    If you don't have Viper amulet set - buy one. It is much more valuable than any of LoLs. Celestial and Sacred is also very useful.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    If you don't have Viper amulet set - buy one. It is much more valuable than any of LoLs. Celestial and Sacred is also very useful.
    Agh! If I can scrounge up 80 fragments, I could do a full set of Viper & one more LoL. Interesting. Fingers-crossed. Thanks for that, Olevipoeg.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Blight is great too. It blocks power abilities, so when you need to grind for a basic for one of the "use XXX 600 times" achievements, it's killer.

I only bought one LoL with my shards - the rest I mostly spent on talis.