Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Which frags???

The blue ones I do about 50/50... I have cashed them in for a soul here or there... but I'll also spend on the awakening runes. Especially the lower priced ones.. you get more for the 200.. and you are as apt got the the 5 star stuff from the 400frag soul as you are from the 1000frag purchase.

The purple/burgundy ones... I've not cashed any in for a soul at all. And have spent all those frags in the store on stuff.... From W LOL initially to other items. Saving now for either S LOL.. or whatever comes at the end...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What they really should have done is allow the trade in of basic souls for much needed resources, It’s one thing to allow Lord of Light Warrior/Sentinel/Magus on rotation all weekend but we still only get 24 hours for Gunner and Assasin and A couple of hundred class 3* Evolving runes that drop one maybe every 1/10 times takes a long time and a lot of resources.
    We need to do a simple comparison and work out how to get the best out of our resources, what’s worth while in the store for frags, real money etc...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Awakening souls give me all colours but not purple that i only need for now

OS
    iOS
    Warrior and Magus seem to be quite popular in Arena.

Even so, I'm experimenting with different compositions to make Sentinel Lord of Light the sleeper hit of the bunch.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Warrior and Magus seem to be quite popular in Arena.

Even so, I'm experimenting with different compositions to make Sentinel Lord of Light the sleeper hit of the bunch.
    When you say compositions do you mean team combinations or actual character tweaking on the back end? Sentinel Lord doesn’t seem so great even with teams that use and rely on sleep and perfect sleep. Would be nice if each lord could be Arena top 50 viable and the only two that are (in my opinion and I do not have Magus) are Warrior & Gunner. That leaves Assassin and Sentinel that I have at 5 purple stars. They get dropped in the top 25 no matter how I try to use them regardless of talismans or Eddies. I’ll keep trying but MAYBE some balancing could be good for variety. Specifically balancing for these 2 that counter (just a little) orbit, labyrinth or singularity talismans, could make for some great variety in the arena at all levels.

Cheers.

OS
    iOS
    I think there is many red LOL in PVP because people have too many red 3 star evo,i will skip red and invest in purple and blue...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    When you say compositions do you mean team combinations or actual character tweaking on the back end? Sentinel Lord doesn’t seem so great even with teams that use and rely on sleep and perfect sleep. Would be nice if each lord could be Arena top 50 viable and the only two that are (in my opinion and I do not have Magus) are Warrior & Gunner. That leaves Assassin and Sentinel that I have at 5 purple stars. They get dropped in the top 25 no matter how I try to use them regardless of talismans or Eddies. I’ll keep trying but MAYBE some balancing could be good for variety. Specifically balancing for these 2 that counter (just a little) orbit, labyrinth or singularity talismans, could make for some great variety in the arena at all levels.

Cheers.
    By compositions, I do mean team combinations as you say.

On their own, each Lord of Light packs a lot of variety and utility into a single character. As with any seemingly powerful character however, they will shine brightest on a team that best compliments their strengths. Warrior, Magus and Gunner might seem to be popular now, but I'm sure there will be more competitive opportunities for the other two as new complimentary characters (and talismans) are released.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    One question will they nerf any of them. Remember yellow lilith shown bright, but her light was turned off. There never really is a large pool of toons used on defense, offensive you see a little more variety. Even KP and prisoner have fallen, the mighty only last soo long.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Of course they'll nerf them at some point. That's what they do It's hard to always release OP toons unless you make the OP toons from 2 generations ago weaker.

My guess is that a KP nerf is around the corner......

As for the LOLs.... I think W and M are seen more because they were the first release... and given that assassin 3 "awakenable" characters now... Raven Witch, LOL, and Dark Lilith.. I'd imagine resources are being spread...

From what I see G, S, and A LOL may be great once fully awakened and the passives kick in... Before that they are good, but not as immediately beneficial as W and M. Although G and S can do some massive damage.... but t's True damage and everyone is using Orbit Talismans in the arena, making true damage a blank.... W deals physical.. M deals Magic... so....
    Last edited by Yup; 09-23-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Im having a hard time deciding on sent,magus or ass.. any sugestions?