Thread: Hello all.

OS
    iOS

Hello all.

Hello.
    I have been playing since May 2019. I have been lurking here since then. I have learned a lot from all the great tips posted here, thank you very much.

I am struggling with some of the harder dungeons like the latest stage of LoL, etc. It seems I need more and/or better talismans, maybe move talismans around or something. Maybe I need a few better toons? I have been saving FC for Gambler, but maybe I should buy Alex or some of the less expensive toons to help me in the harder dungeons. Maybe I should get a LoL or two now instead of hoarding frags? Should I blow some ironite on event souls in a gamble to get some of the new OP toons? Any advice to help a trooper out?

Also, I have around 12 open trooper slots if anyone is interested. I play all troopers everyday, barring a game crash. I toss inactives after a week or so, to give fair warning.

Thanks for any help you can give and thanks again.
    Last edited by Gary-4618; 09-20-2019 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Typo

OS
    Android
    Hello Gary, welcome to the forum. You are asking some tough questions that many are trying to figure out themselves. Spend your precious resources now for a sure thing or wait until the end of the LoL events. Usually if you wait a few weeks/months most purchase only talis become available for free.

If you can, you may want to wait until the end of the mega LoL events to spend your falling angel frags. Just keep grinding away and the game gets easier. Keep collecting toons/talis, you never know when you need some for event missions. You also need to keep in mind they have spending resources events every few months.

What you do with your resources depends on your goals in the game. Set you goals and go for them. Chasing the new toys immediately just confuses what choice to make. With toons/ talis released weekly it is hard to get everything.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I had wondered if this were the case for everyone. I will keep grinding and being patient. The shiny new toys were tempting me. Thank you for reminding me to stay focused.

+1 to your RNG luck for your wise words.
    Gary-4618
    *Current Champion- Phantom Ed

OS
    Android
    You see some people showing off the new toons that have been evolved and leveled. Most of them have been playing for some time and have squirrels away a bunch of resources. They also have the newest toys to allow them to play the top dungeons for the new resources.

As the game has evolved you can be in the top end of the arena in a few months and a fat wallet. To be able to be high end gauntlet and complete all the new missions took years to gain all the toons/talis need. If you are having fun keep playing and it gets easier.

The game has become one of resource management along with alot of hours grinding away. Just keep your long and short term goals in mind and play your game at your pace.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for putting this into perspective. All this makes sense to me.

It is clear to me now that there are two paths in this game. There is a pay-to-speed-things-up path that can be very costly. The free or low cost path is to slowly build, collecting resources as you can and playing levels/dungeons as best you can. Either method is fine and thanks to those that spend big on the game. They keep this game going.

Thanks for making me understand. I will stay on the low cost path, build slowly, and try not to be tempted by all the flashy new things introduced at an insane rate.
    Gary-4618
    *Current Champion- Phantom Ed

OS
    Android
    Patience and caculated resource management can benefit you greatly. Spending ironite on event souls hoping for the hilight often leads to regret unless you have enough to get it guaranteed with the frags if it doesn't show up in a soul drop. This is usually over 6k, takes months to stockpile or a chunk of cash. The characters and talismans will last a few weeks, maybe months before they are countered by a new one and then become dust collectors. The constant chase to get ahead of the curve and then staying there keeps us grinding and spending. It is a fun ride that many of us love, some burn out and exit.
    I would suggest not spending and current event fragments until final wave happens and you open up whatever event souls come your way in case one yields a desired character. You can buy one later that you missed rather than buy now and get a dupe in 2 weeks. Muzzle is right, all the newest pay only talismans end up available from other sources later. The new candy is meant to tempt and play on FOMO so we get out the wallet to try staying ahead of the curve.
    Clearing hard levels can be easier with forum help, tell us what one and what characters/talismans you have to work with. Slayer-8062 request sent

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the wise words. This makes perfect sense to me. I will stay patient.

Also, you’re added, Edsel!