Hi all,
I'm new to this game and was wondering if anyone could help me with taking a look at my roster and suggesting a team to build? I'm currently running with Edward the Great, Chopper (blue), Golden Pharoh Dog (Gold), and Pyro Soldier (Green). Eddie and Chopper seem to do really decent damage, but the others seem really meh at best.

I just found these forums and I don't seem to have any of the units that are getting lots of mentions. While I'm sure I'll get them all in time, I was hoping someone could steer me on a good group to use for clearing through content (with some PvP thrown in), and also what Talismans to work on for them. It seems that the set bonuses are highly desirable... but what about base Talisman stats? Are people going heavy on HP/Damage (ex. HP + Magic) or do you toss in a lot of MR and DEF as well?

Apologies for sounding like a complete noob, but I'm just trying to get moving in the right direction and hopefully avoid wasting my time on Talismans and units that I'll later regret.

Thanks in advance!
Huzya-8012