Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

New player hoping for some advice

Hi all,
    I'm new to this game and was wondering if anyone could help me with taking a look at my roster and suggesting a team to build? I'm currently running with Edward the Great, Chopper (blue), Golden Pharoh Dog (Gold), and Pyro Soldier (Green). Eddie and Chopper seem to do really decent damage, but the others seem really meh at best.

I just found these forums and I don't seem to have any of the units that are getting lots of mentions. While I'm sure I'll get them all in time, I was hoping someone could steer me on a good group to use for clearing through content (with some PvP thrown in), and also what Talismans to work on for them. It seems that the set bonuses are highly desirable... but what about base Talisman stats? Are people going heavy on HP/Damage (ex. HP + Magic) or do you toss in a lot of MR and DEF as well?

Apologies for sounding like a complete noob, but I'm just trying to get moving in the right direction and hopefully avoid wasting my time on Talismans and units that I'll later regret.

Thanks in advance!
    Huzya-8012

OS
    Android
    I would power up golden pharoh dog, red undead rescuer,wickerman and blue bat. Also it looks like king edward and pharoah eddie is the best you have so power one up. Farm lord of light dungons to get the supplies

OS
    Android
    Itīs almost one year ago that startet that Game and I it appeared qiute difficult to me in the beginning.
    Feel free to ask your questions, I did the same and got so much help in this forum!

I had my first wins and earnings with Pharaoh Eddie, so this would be my choice. Run to the Hills Eddie also has some advantages. In my early days I worked things out manual and switched my Eddies regularily in the stages.
    Like Wipp mentioned, golden pharaoh Dog, w.undead rescuer and wickerman would be my first team.

Concerning the Talisman you should keep an eye on the higher levels of brave new world - but not sure, if you could challenge them at the moment.
    Put your thorn Tali to one of your toons, this will surely help you at the early stages of the Game.
    The higher you want to reach, the more valuable the Talisman (and relicts) should be.
    Take time and enjoy the Game!
    Beside the horrofying "By me of leave me" contest at the moment it will give you a lot of fun.

I added you to my Trooper, as far as you accept it

Happy Grinding
    johnny-9737

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your input! I'll start working on those units. What are your recommendations on Talismans for them?

OS
    iOS
    Same with me, I'm trying to figure out how to beat night city and struggling. If someone could look at my team and give advice it would be appreciated.

OS
    Android
    A good option right now in my opinion is to invest some ironite in frontier coins and purchase Killer Prime. He is still ugly but a great help in Night City.

OS
    iOS
    Question on Killer Prime. Is he that game changing that you’d spend 3500 coins on him.... or would it be a better purchase to buy Gambler Eddie for 4500 coins? One of my troopers has Gambler and he’s an absolute freak show.

OS
    Android
    If you want to make your ggrinding life here easier you need both. I would save for gambler first tho then get prime

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    Question on Killer Prime. Is he that game changing that you’d spend 3500 coins on him.... or would it be a better purchase to buy Gambler Eddie for 4500 coins? One of my troopers has Gambler and he’s an absolute freak show.
    For events and general grinding in dungeons.. KP is better.

Gambler is great in PvP or if you need a strong Ed. But for grinding there are a number of Eds that will work. So.. Gambler when you want to start getting higher PvP rankings.. but even with that posted, right now.. the top 50 are ALL pretty much using Alexander Ed with Oribit talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gambler is great for grinding also. I use him alone on lord of the flies every night to blow through my troopers.