Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Thanks gotn,glad u got a laugh out of it. Bakura i cant seem to stop using gambler, his passive disable move is worth its weight in gold
    I figured w/ the use of Singularities, it wouldn't be such a big deal anymore. I personally find his attack increase due to negs from KP and Malakhov, to be his biggest feature. His damage w/ negs applied is probably what they nerfed. With that damage and the AI boost..... the whole team gets destroyed.

I think the last couple of times I finished in the top 3 in arena, I used Gambler (since the day he was released)..... I just got burned out on using the same toon for over 1,600 manual battles. Ranking is one thing..... but I try to still have fun, so trying new toons is more appealing. My last Eddie was Flight of Icarus Ed..... he's fun.

Speaking of nerfing Gambler, did they nerf Trooper talis too. They seem different. Labrynth was sucking on my Set and Raven witch, so I stopped using them, but going against toons w/ Labs in this current event, it takes like 10 minutes to wear them down.... I just skip teams w/ Labs.... it's not fun.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I just skip teams w/ Labs.... it's not fun.
    How do you know what talismans troops will have before entering the actual battle? I can see their talis only in the battle, when it is too late to skip this player/team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    How do you know what talismans troops will have before entering the actual battle? I can see their talis only in the battle, when it is too late to skip this player/team.
    You can't. It's all "best guess".

For example. I tend to skip teams with Major Malkoawhatever just in case the team also has singularity talismans somewhere. He's just annoying unless you can disable passives. .... I can beat the teams, but it takes too long. (Same goes for Dark Lilith but not as much since Charlotte + Orbit talismans nullifies her a great deal)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    During this Arena event, I battled mostly below the top 100. It was 99% chance that every Raven Witch, Set and a few Killer Beasts, would have Labs.

Also, in the Revenge list, you remember which ones had what, and just skip them if it's just not worth it.
    They either boosted the Labs, or most likely the AI's Lab blocking %...... or they nerfed them on our attacking side.
    I find my self saying " Really? I have the same toon w/ the same talis and it doesn't work like that for me!"
    Btw, mostly using T3 cosmics and have all the relics for arena offense.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-25-2019 at 09:09 AM.

OS
    Android
    Both Yup and Bakura - Thanks.

It is good then I am only around position 2500-2700 in Arena. (rank at the moment 1726)

Major Whatever - indeed.

No Charlote in my rooster.((

OS
    Android
    I figured w/ the use of Singularities, it wouldn't be such a big deal anymore. I personally find his attack increase due to negs from KP and Malakhov, to be his biggest feature. His damage w/ negs applied is probably what they nerfed. With that damage and the AI boost..... the whole team gets destroyed.

I assume they nerfed that, but I still one shot just about anything with that move. Also, the new Magus Shadowborne stacks a ton of burns, so that helps the neg counter a lot if you are looking for a gambler partner. Obviously, Killer Prime is still partner #1 since he clears most positive buffs and applies his own negs.

OS
    iOS
    They either boosted the Labs, or most likely the AI's Lab blocking %...... or they nerfed them on our attacking side.
    Agreed. Something is much more impenetrable about the labyrinths AT TIMES. Then other times they seem to block net to nothing on the player side.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Somewhat unrelated, but can I just say viper talismans are the shiz. Their negative effects PLUS KP dominate with gambler Ed (trooper experience). Btw do think u could analyze my current pvp team? My ID is EggsBenedict-2385 and I’m running pharaoh Ed,KP, M Derby Demon and AOD

OS
    Android
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB