Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The best strategy for Trooper is not to try and do it all in one go.
    You should switch out one of the Troopers characters (mainly Bastion or Warlord) with a powerful character who can sweep the enemy team
    Yeah, but my suggestion using Hallowed Eddie works perfectly fine - this way you can still do it in one go
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    LOL 15
    samurai (ragnarok+redemption)
    lol warior (viper)
    madam fortune (persecution+thorn shild)
    warewolf assassyin (yin+yang)
    its working, best 1:32

now I've van helsing (labyrinth) %100 winning
    Last edited by areneae; 05-11-2020 at 05:50 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you all for Sharing teams and strategies, it’s really helpful.

I’ve been completing all the gangland achievements and this dungeon drops a lot of Raven’s alter keys. Do you know if there is a dungeon dropping airstrip keys? I’m short of FCs

Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasFromHell View Post
    Hi guys, just a short update on the Trooper dungeon. My autoplay doesn't work with this team:
    Trooper Ed: Viper
    Bastion: Frontier
    Lady Azov: Labyrinth
    Warlord: Sustaining+Void

I dont have the Reaper talismans. But the following workaround works like a charm on auto (1 minute 10 secs): Hallowed Ed with Ragnarok and Trooper Ed as sidekick. Think this runs faster anyway and get your dungeon achievement done.
    Thank you for the tip!

Any chance to replace the Labyrinth talismans? I don’t have them. Can they be replaced by maybe Eternals, Quantum or Starfires?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlanimas View Post
    Thank you for the tip!

Any chance to replace the Labyrinth talismans? I don’t have them. Can they be replaced by maybe Eternals, Quantum or Starfires?
    Starfires work well in the Trooper Dungeon, yes, especially if you're using an Eddie with Ragnaroks. Forge Talismans are pretty good too, as they help prevent the enemies reviving so much. I had Azov with Forges in the first slot, and The Warlord with Starfires. Make sure you have some way of preventing Perfect Sleep for the fight against the Major.

I'm almost ready to share my Trooper Dungeon Guide, but the real key to doing the full-achievement runs is using an over-powered Eddie. It is almost worth waiting until you have a Max Awakened Cyborg Eddie before you do these challenges. Although since the dungeon only costs trooper badges to open, being super efficient isn't too important compared to the other dungeons.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Thank you very much for your answer and for sharing your knowledge, I have now a set of labyrinth talismans, I will try with Hallowed Ed with Ragnarok, Lady with Labyrinths, Bastion with Frontier and W
    arlord with starfire. Let's see how it goes.

OS
    Android
    Gambler works well in the trooper dungeon as well. He hits hard and is hard to kill. I bet Bruce would do well too. I just got Dark Clare, so I'm about ready to go for the major.

OS
    Android
    How can I get more Eternal Dungeon keys?

OS
    Android
    The frontier store is the cheapest way to get them. I've not seen them drop in a long time

OS
    Android
    Thanks Huck. Trying to get Wrath, Dark Star Clairvoyant and Demon Beelzebub.