Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Here’s the failsafe for the Airstrip run: Assassin Bomber Boy. Buff him up however you’d like, but he really shines when the Field Marshal kills him... His passive (explode or something) instantly kills the Marshal. So, buff him enough that he survives the first round (so that that irritating golden health/regen buff - whatever it’s called wears off), and then watch the AI kill itself. Win.

Completed the whole thing with Soldier Ed, Ass BB in the first slot, Gunner Rockets in the second slot, and Gunner Undead Soldier in the third slot, 100% on auto, no deaths. No fancy talismen other than level 30 cosmics to boost the dmg/passive punch. I’m sure there are better teams, but for newer players, this is very safe.

OS
    iOS
    In your opinion, which dungeon is the easiest to start? (besides the daily and weekly ones) I don't have great talismans or such super toons as Angel, Gambler, Alexander Eddies or Killer Prime or Ferryman.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    In your opinion, which dungeon is the easiest to start? (besides the daily and weekly ones) I don't have great talismans or such super toons as Angel, Gambler, Alexander Eddies or Killer Prime or Ferryman.
    Probably airstrip as most folks have the lower level characters that are needed to hit objectives. Usually pretty easy and fast to complete - the better the talisman the easier and quicker it is. Been a while since I did it - pretty sure I used Oracles (Storm Eddie or SoL Eddie), Primordial (Possessed Rockets), Gunner Undead Soldier (Reaper and Sustaining) and Gunner Rocket Dog (Sustaining/Prime/Ascension)...though pretty sure sets of maxed talisman that fit would be OK - I went with Oracles and Sustaining for the healing though a few strong Cosmics may also do the trick to boost HP.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Gangland Dungeon added to the sheet

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...light=gangland
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Probably airstrip as most folks have the lower level characters that are needed to hit objectives. Usually pretty easy and fast to complete - the better the talisman the easier and quicker it is. Been a while since I did it - pretty sure I used Oracles (Storm Eddie or SoL Eddie), Primordial (Possessed Rockets), Gunner Undead Soldier (Reaper and Sustaining) and Gunner Rocket Dog (Sustaining/Prime/Ascension)...though pretty sure sets of maxed talisman that fit would be OK - I went with Oracles and Sustaining for the healing though a few strong Cosmics may also do the trick to boost HP.
    Ok, thanks! Will give it a try, don't have those sets, but will try anyway with the toons and other sets.

OS
    iOS
    For the Viral Eddie Dungeon (Madness) my best team on Auto was:
    LoL W awaken once (Viper/Cosmic attack +15%)
    Alexander (Orbit)
    KP (Greed/Warlord)
    Krampus G (Alchemy/Cosmic)
    All fully sharded.

100% wins (except when it crash).
    It takes 1:55 - 2:30 mins.
    Last edited by fernaml777; 11-01-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Hi Fernaml777, sorry for the late reply! Thank you for sharing your team. I have added it and the new Labyrinth Dungeon

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...yrinth-Dungeon
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

OS
    Android
    Trooper dungeon team:
    NotB Eddie: yin yang talisman
    Warlord: starfire
    Bastion: frontier
    Lady Azov: serenity and vampiric
    Average time 50 sec
    Enemy kills self most of the time if NotB can't kill them in one strike.

OS
    Android
    Raven Alter
    BBE - Mark/Warp/Cosmic
    W. Shinobi - Viper/Cosmic (Echo)
    S. Onyx Son - Alchemy/Cosmic
    S. Derby Demon - Greed/Warlord

Getting ~80% winrate which isnt exactly ideal when I can't just restart it at work (Driver) anyone with a deeper understanding of the game than I'll ever have able to offer some insight?
    Or anywhere better to get blue 3* shards away from a Wednesday
    CannyFanny-5548
    Last edited by Hartacus; 11-12-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

Thanks Dommsday667 for your team, looks very promising since all 3 mandatory characters can be used at once, I'm just missing NotB to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Raven Alter
    BBE - Mark/Warp/Cosmic
    W. Shinobi - Viper/Cosmic (Echo)
    S. Onyx Son - Alchemy/Cosmic
    S. Derby Demon - Greed/Warlord

Getting ~80% winrate which isnt exactly ideal when I can't just restart it at work (Driver) anyone with a deeper understanding of the game than I'll ever have able to offer some insight?
    Or anywhere better to get blue 3* shards away from a Wednesday
    CannyFanny-5548
    Hartacus: I would try to build a team around SoccerEd (argentina) Yin+Yang, HierophantW+Alchemy, UndeadRescuerW+Viper and maybe MinautorM+Starfire, AngelofDeath+Starfire or Musashi+Orbit.

Added the new Frozen Wasteland Dungeon: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tier-Key-Souls!
    Last edited by CrazyHarry-2514; 11-18-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi