Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I finally got around to knocking out the dark Clair Eternal dungeon. I used (on manual):

Dark Lilith (yin/yang)
    Gambler (angel/warlord/cosmic)
    Clairvoyant (celestial/cosmic) - (her power move 'time to live' helps with the reflected damage early)
    KP (greed,/random green/cosmic)

I kept Vampire Hunter Ed (sacred/reaper) in reserve to use his fury to revive anyone who died and used 'mark' once in a while to increase damage.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Airstrip should drop Radiant and Venom. Viper doesn't drop anywhere.
    Ok, I meant Venom, but they were not dropping as of 2 weeks ago when I ran it. Just saying I ran hundreds of runs and those were my first primordials and got over 2 sets so 100% sure on that one. Zero venom on all those runs.

OS
    Android
    Is there an optimal setup without the use of labyrinth tali's to complete the trooper dungeon achievements?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Is there an optimal setup without the use of labyrinth tali's to complete the trooper dungeon achievements?
    I used gunner onyx son with a high special cosmic to clear trooper dungeon. Using all the trooper characters together will take longer and is less efficient. My setup was -

Angel Eddie - serenity, advantage, cosmic
    Gunner Onyx Son - a cosmic talisman with ~1.5k special. Rest of the talismans doesn't matter.
    Bastion - any talismans
    Lady azov - any talismans

Run trooper Eddie in the backseat.

After doing 150 runs with bastion and lady, I switched lady with warlord and did another 150 runs. By then bastion has finished all required 300 runs. So switch him with lady Azov to do last 150 runs. This way you can finish all achievements with only 450 runs and have a spare slot for a strong character.

I switched Angel eddie with NOTB Eddie with yin/yang once I got those talismans. It makes the runs even faster.

If you don't have onyx son, any character strong enough to one shot the last wave in 1 hit will do. Forge talismans can help to apply perfect death to kill major Malakhov faster.
    Serenity prevents your Eddie from getting disabled when MM dies.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    I used gunner onyx son with a high special cosmic to clear trooper dungeon. Using all the trooper characters together will take longer and is less efficient. My setup was -

Angel Eddie - serenity, advantage, cosmic
    Gunner Onyx Son - a cosmic talisman with ~1.5k special. Rest of the talismans doesn't matter.
    Bastion - any talismans
    Lady azov - any talismans

Run trooper Eddie in the backseat.

After doing 150 runs with bastion and lady, I switched lady with warlord and did another 150 runs. By then bastion has finished all required 300 runs. So switch him with lady Azov to do last 150 runs. This way you can finish all achievements with only 450 runs and have a spare slot for a strong character.

I switched Angel eddie with NOTB Eddie with yin/yang once I got those talismans. It makes the runs even faster.

If you don't have onyx son, any character strong enough to one shot the last wave in 1 hit will do. Forge talismans can help to apply perfect death to kill major Malakhov faster.
    Serenity prevents your Eddie from getting disabled when MM dies.
    I don't have Gunner onyx son unfortunately. I appreciate the input though! I'll try tinkering with it a bit more.

OS
    Android
    I completed the Darkstar Clairvoyant challenge using:

Number Of The Beast Eddie--Yin and Yang talismans
    Set-- Labyrinth Talisman +T2 Cosmic
    Wrathchild - Vorpal and Persecution Talismans
    Clairvoyant - Alchemy Talisman + T3 Cosmic

Hopefully this helps you guys. My best time was 1:36. I didn't auto-play it. I played it manually. The marks from Wrathchild and NOTB Eddie are great when dealing damage and Set is an excellent damage blocker when the Labyrinth Talisman is equipped.

OS
    iOS
    For the trooper dungeon, if you have a killer Prime and another high damage you should be fine

OS
    Android
    So,
    For Eternal dungeon Clariv. I used

Van helsing (Lav + cosmic)
    Dracula(sacred + reaper)
    Clariv(Celestial + cosmic)
    Assasin warewolf (yin+yang)

OS
    iOS
    Did the devs not put out a link to an official guide for all of the special dungeons? I thought I saw it once but cannot find it now. Would someone link it if you know where it is?
    I remember liking this cheat sheet better, but there was information on the "official" one I wanted to read if I can find it.
    I checked the sticky links from the devs but still can't find it... Thanks.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Did the devs not put out a link to an official guide for all of the special dungeons? I thought I saw it once but cannot find it now. Would someone link it if you know where it is?
    I remember liking this cheat sheet better, but there was information on the "official" one I wanted to read if I can find it.
    I checked the sticky links from the devs but still can't find it... Thanks.
    Tim28213: Scroll down in the game info (upper right corner sceen left to the settings menu button where all the events are described) you will find it there under: Quick Start Guide: All About Frontier Key Dungeons!

Otherwise added the teams I found here and in the respective threads of the forum.

Thank you all for your support!
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many