Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I have split the cosmic dungeon into 5 rows, one for each class constraint.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    iOS
    Thank you @CrazyHarry
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    I don't have Gunner onyx son unfortunately. I appreciate the input though! I'll try tinkering with it a bit more.
    If you have killer beast, he can easily solo this dungeon... Just put him in the first slot. His basic attack have a chance of permadeth and if the major survives the first round, his basic attack also removes the heal shield before damage
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    I started fulfilling the frontier dungeon’s achievements some days ago because of holiday soul. I never played these dungeons before and I have to say that your key sheet is very useful for that issue crazyharry.
    First I tried to play the dungeons on my own without looking at it just to get used to them. Mostly I had to play manually because the toons and ‚normal’ tali’s I chose weren’t strong enough for autofarming.
    So I decided to have a try with the help of your information eg I can autofarm airstrip now without losses. It’s 100% and avg time 1:10 I’d say with the following team:
    - Storm (Oracle)
    - A-BB (any)
    - G-PossRockets (Primordial)
    - G-UndSol (Greed+Warlord)

Fantastic. So thx for your great work.

Next dungeon I’ll try to autofarm is gangland. Have to set up the team Siloam to your suggestions.

Cheers 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    There seems to be a big bug with airstrip. While autofarming I forgot to switch off the option to use troopers because obviously they can’t be used because of character and * restrictions. None of them were shown as possible to use. But the game used all other eddies in the background and I didn’t get the badges just as my fellow troopers I believe. I wanna say sorry for that.
    I just wondered why the game stopped playing and telling me there are no more trooper eddies for usage available... I didn’t use them 🤬

And .... because of that message ... I wasted a complete key because mobile was charging at that moment and I didn’t look for a while. Why should I ?
    Now I know that I should ....

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    There seems to be a big bug with airstrip. While autofarming I forgot to switch off the option to use troopers because obviously they can’t be used because of character and * restrictions. None of them were shown as possible to use. But the game used all other eddies in the background and I didn’t get the badges just as my fellow troopers I believe. I wanna say sorry for that.
    I just wondered why the game stopped playing and telling me there are no more trooper eddies for usage available... I didn’t use them ��

And .... because of that message ... I wasted a complete key because mobile was charging at that moment and I didn’t look for a while. Why should I ?
    Now I know that I should ....
    It's a known bug in every class/star restricted dungeon, just letting you know to watch out if you try something else.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I decided to work on the labyrinth dungeon some more this morning. I used this team on auto:

Gunner Bat (persecution, sustaining, cosmic echo)
    Max Cyborg Ed (light, cyborg T3)
    (ride along Angel Ed for achievement)
    Gunner Lilith (life, grail, freeze cosmic, random green)
    Wrathchild (yin,yang)

No losses, fastest time I got was 1:22. Runs usually between that and 2:30. (60 more runs until Fallen Icarus Ed and I can always use more 3* purples and yellows)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I decided to work on the labyrinth dungeon some more this morning. I used this team on auto:

Gunner Bat (persecution, sustaining, cosmic echo)
    Max Cyborg Ed (light, cyborg T3)
    (ride along Angel Ed for achievement)
    Gunner Lilith (life, grail, freeze cosmic, random green)
    Wrathchild (yin,yang)

No losses, fastest time I got was 1:22. Runs usually between that and 2:30. (60 more runs until Fallen Icarus Ed and I can always use more 3* purples and yellows)
    I finally got WEDE from airstrip dungeon 🎉 and will now also concentrate in Labyrinth dungeon for holiday soul frags and achievements. I think I’ll try your combination as well, but I don’t have yin/yang completed. Any other ideas or alternatives for them?

Horns up \m/

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I finally got WEDE from airstrip dungeon �� and will now also concentrate in Labyrinth dungeon for holiday soul frags and achievements. I think I’ll try your combination as well, but I don’t have yin/yang completed. Any other ideas or alternatives for them?

Horns up \m/
    Sorry, just saw your post. Maybe space? That is what I usually have on Wrathchild. Or primordials?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I finally got WEDE from airstrip dungeon �� and will now also concentrate in Labyrinth dungeon for holiday soul frags and achievements. I think I’ll try your combination as well, but I don’t have yin/yang completed. Any other ideas or alternatives for them?

Horns up \m/
    I did some runs with space talismans on Wrathchild and it worked fine! Good Luck! \m/