Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Strategic Strike (Arena) - Battle in the Arena for Fallen Angel Fragments!

Name:  Strategic Strike Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  337.6 KB

Earn Fallen Angel Fragments, Iron Coins and Rare Talisman Key Souls by completing challenges in the Arena!

From now until September 28th at 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for completing specific objectives in the Arena before the event is over. Objectives include winning Arena battles using only Basic Attacks, as well as using specific classes.

Fallen Angel Fragments won in the Arena can be used to purchase exclusive items in the Event Store, including the Lord of Light himself! You can find out more in the Lord of Light Mega-Event post.

Winning Arena battles while inflicting specific positive effects will reward you with Rare Talisman Key Souls!

Summon the Talisman Key Soul in the Book of Souls to receive a Talisman Key, which will automatically unlock the Cosmic Talisman Dungeon in the Time Rift!

Be warned! This dungeon is not for the faint of heart. The Cosmic Talisman dungeon cranks up the difficulty and offers up an extra challenge by randomly generating **Natural 5-Star Only Class Restrictions (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner, or Assassin ONLY).

See the Challenge menu for full details!

**BONUS: For the duration of the Strategic Strike event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Frontier Coins and Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.

Finally, we have a couple additional deals on offer for the duration of this event!
    • Prepare your team for battle! An All-Class Power Up pack is available now. Pick one up to get Ironite, Gold, a Skill Shard and 20 5* Colourless XP Shards.
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    I went with an weak Eddie with a couple Warrior Undead Rescuers to make it easier for people to trigger fury or hit the power move challenges. Good luck everyone!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

I like this event much better than the "win x arena fights" style.

OS
    Android
    Alex put taunt on defences Raven Witch now it’s stuck in a never ending loop. Between my Charlotte with trooper Talisman producing PI and Raven Witch not being able to apply her fury... back to the drawing board for this please Devs!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting a decent amount of connection errors?

Then again my phone's internet has been crap since I moved into my new apartment so it could be me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OS
    Android
    I didn't received my rewards from the weekly arena reset. Is there anything I can do except opening a ticket?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Alex put taunt on defences Raven Witch now it’s stuck in a never ending loop. Between my Charlotte with trooper Talisman producing PI and Raven Witch not being able to apply her fury... back to the drawing board for this please Devs!
    this is such a stupid mechanic, how about to put a cap on extra turns like 2? or to decrease the chances of an extra turn with every additional hit, like they did back in the days with assassin troll.

arena is just the worst and least enjoyable game mode for me. top 50 have all almost the same annoying team that takes up to 5 or more minutes to beat, at least for me. 100 wins is okay, but still it feels like a torture with all these additional requirements. i put on good old coalgiver and 3 hearts, hopefully we will see a few fun or/lone eddie defenses again...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I'm flipping back and forth between a Lone Star + All Shardborne defense and normal defense.. will do so for a few hours each day.

But... I pulled off all the achievements except the 100 wins, in a couple hours and only saw a handful of weaker defenses. At first I though.. "You've got to be kidding" All gunners.. how the hell can that compete.. but, it's actually surprisingly easy as long as you avoid certain characters on enemy teams.

And for the record.. using Trooper talismans on ANY character used for PvP is one of the LEAST strategic moves one can make.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And for the record.. using Trooper talismans on ANY character used for PvP is one of the LEAST strategic moves one can make.
    Oh yeah, for sure. I encountered some a couple weeks back in a Gauntlet battle. By chance I had brought along Raven Witch for that fight. He he he he...

OS
    Android
    Too many strong teams out there (thanks to all egoistic and noob gamers). I hope to earn some achievements in the next days. PvP is such a waste of time, because of lame rewards and all these fckg bugs. The most thing I hate are the active buffs after killing toons. Good to see some intelligent players here, who post these bugs and give strategies and help to get a minimum of fun out of this game.