Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If you use Icarus Eddie he has a power move to put accuracy up on the whole team in one go, and he’s a gunner...
    Maclo Robo scout sorts out titan shield in just a few battles..

I have been restarting arena about 4 or 5 times a day and I usually only have 10 to 15 battles a day...

Has anybody beat the defence team and then a few if not all of your team spontaneously combusts? This has happened to me dozens of times just recently is this a new Talisman I’m not familiar with or another bug?

Turns my wins into draws half the time...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yes, I also set Coalgiver (only because he was the very first in line) and 3 hearts. I will be like that until Wed/Thu, then I will start doing the Arena missions myself (I hope to fall down in ranks enough by that time - so please - beat me down ).

OS
    Android
    You should not wait to beat weak defenses. My 2 low accounts show me there are only strong defenses up in mid and low range too.
    Name:  MidRange_2019.09.23_10.37.53.22.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  73.5 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 09-23-2019 at 08:40 AM.

OS
    Android
    I think this is the best Arena event so far. Until now I have no bugs and I really like the idea of having to use different teams and setups. I have my cra(p)b defence up and running and will continue to do so for this event.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    I have a weak defence too but not seeing many others. Oh well no worries I am sure I will get the event done. Agree with others - this is better than doing 100s to get event targets.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    You should not wait to beat weak defenses. My 2 low accounts show me there are only strong defenses up in mid and low range too.
    Name:  MidRange_2019.09.23_10.37.53.22.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  73.5 KB
    That range you show is still "high end" You wont normally find "easy" teams anywhere above 2500. If you want truly easy teams, you need to be under 2000 rating I would think.

OS
    Android
    I have more of these below. I know that after a few back and forth attacks it usually does this but I've not attacked most of them more than once.

Name:  Screenshot_20190923-173519_Legacy.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  977.1 KB

Kinda sucks because I'm finding lone Eds and weak defences only in my defense list.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I really appreciate the changes made to the typical arena event. It's actually fun! Got me to try out some new line-ups.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I have more of these below. I know that after a few back and forth attacks it usually does this but I've not attacked most of them more than once.
    Kinda sucks because I'm finding lone Eds and weak defences only in my defense list.
    Only 2 revenges per player and 20 revenges in total per day!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Oh, didn't know there was a limit to total revenges. Nothing wrong then (except all the bugs that make arena a major pain in the ass hehe).
    Member of Jomsvikings