Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Im not sure scott.i dont have her but i had 3 of my teammates just explode for no reason that i could see. Its like u die from doom with no mark

OS
    iOS
    Could also be W Hierophant's passive.... "Absorbs all Physical damage and returns it to all enemies at the end of each turn"

I think there may be a talisman set that does something similar as well. Damned if I can find it though.

I've seen my (beefy and healthy) team self destruct in a similar fashion out of nowhere in the Mayan Dungeon against the Necropolis team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Anyone able to confirm if the talismans will be available once we've received our rewards for this week? I've got 125 frags, so will be stuck with 4 if I buy up and they arent avialable after...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I don't think the talismans are tied to the arena event... other way around.. the current arena event is tied to the LOL event.. meaning... I'd expect the talismans to remain until the end of the LOL event.

Of course, just because I expect it.. doesn't make it so
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think the talismans are tied to the arena event... other way around.. the current arena event is tied to the LOL event.. meaning... I'd expect the talismans to remain until the end of the LOL event.

Of course, just because I expect it.. doesn't make it so
    "BONUS: For the duration of the Strategic Strike event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Frontier Coins and Eternity Talismans!"

I wish you were right, but what it seems at the event description they will disappear at the reset and many players will be left with half sets (and who knows when they will show up again) Maybe someone will see this thread and push a hotfix or something

OS
    Android
    I thought they said they would let us know before they remove things from the store.like a last call,but they removed the nightmoon souls with no warning. I only needed 6 more to get a lol

OS
    iOS
    Store items REALLY should have a countdown timer.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    There are working on it, from the Q and A sessions. Store specials from any specific event should also be available several days after the event ends so any one doesnt lose out because them became busy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I made this comment a few pages back but got no response (time differences) has anybody been battling in arena and almost managed a win when some or all of their characters just blow up? No doom, no ghost no particular negative buff applied or defence attacking you even, just as one of my team carries out the final blow the remaining defence team collapses and then a couple or all of my team just explode? Does anybody know if this is a new negative buff or a bug or at least tell me I’m not crazy!
    I've had it happen to me too a couple of times against a team with FFE with Brave talismans and a Dark Lilith. Dark Lilith has already died, revived, died again, for a couple of rounds. And the Brave revive has already been triggered, then I kill the FFE again and characters on my team start mysteriously exploding. Full health, no marks, no doom, no ghost, just dying. Even Alexander with Orbits, so there's no way that some weird echo of Dark Lilith's passive could even be doing it. It makes no sense.

In fact it happened against that team once after both Dark Lilith and FFE were both down, and all that was left was Charlotte with Vipers. I was down to my own Charlotte, full health, also with Vipers. My Charlotte killed the opposing Charlotte, then exploded too, ending in a draw. No idea why.
    Last edited by purplepeople; 09-25-2019 at 03:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

I've seen my (beefy and healthy) team self destruct in a similar fashion out of nowhere in the Mayan Dungeon against the Necropolis team.
    Same but in the LoL XIII final wave. I think it might be related to having too much "defense against the Dark Arts (silvers). Both times I had extra ( G Annubis, the Ancient Mariner).