Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    As long as i been playing in arena.the cant revenge still confuzes me sometimes. But im guessing its set up that way so players with 2 phones cant piggyback off themselves?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Oh, didn't know there was a limit to total revenges. Nothing wrong then (except all the bugs that make arena a major pain in the ass hehe).
    You're welcome! I would also like to see an increase in that 20/day limit, but this wasn't changed yet.

The changes in that new arena event are really appreciated. First I was sad to see an Arena event on the events list, but with these changes it's fine I think. Was fun to try around some setups and also to see quite a few other fun defenses. Please never ever bring back the old Arena events, thank you!!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    As long as i been playing in arena.the cant revenge still confuzes me sometimes. But im guessing its set up that way so players with 2 phones cant piggyback off themselves?
    Yes, that's also the only good reason I see behind that limit!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The changes in that new arena event are really appreciated. First I was sad to see an Arena event on the events list, but with these changes it's fine I think. Was fun to try around some setups and also to see quite a few other fun defenses. Please never ever bring back the old Arena events, thank you!!
    Agreed on that. I was pretty much ignoring Arena events in the past but this one was pretty fun. Been playing around with some fun builds not including the most op toons and some of them actually worked.
    On a side note I noticed that all passives and talisman effects except revives work on the player side as well as the AI after reviving, did I miss it in update notes or is that a bug too?
    Last edited by Mateja; 09-23-2019 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Can't write properly
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I made this comment a few pages back but got no response (time differences) has anybody been battling in arena and almost managed a win when some or all of their characters just blow up? No doom, no ghost no particular negative buff applied or defence attacking you even, just as one of my team carries out the final blow the remaining defence team collapses and then a couple or all of my team just explode? Does anybody know if this is a new negative buff or a bug or at least tell me I’m not crazy!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags is your enemy Dark Lilith?

OS
    Android
    Could be, I wouldn’t of thought every time though... She’s already dead I use a team for the most part that cannot except silver buffs unless passive disable is active and Alex can’t get PD later in the game...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I made this comment a few pages back but got no response (time differences) has anybody been battling in arena and almost managed a win when some or all of their characters just blow up? No doom, no ghost no particular negative buff applied or defence attacking you even, just as one of my team carries out the final blow the remaining defence team collapses and then a couple or all of my team just explode? Does anybody know if this is a new negative buff or a bug or at least tell me I’m not crazy!
    your team was inflicted with mark?

Sometimes I see marks on my team beem trigered while I am atacking. I don't know any passive or talisman capable to do that, but happens sometime.

And offcourse, the true damage caused by marks bypass my orbit talis.

OS
    Android
    Dark lilith is what comes to mind for me also

OS
    iOS
    Dark Lilith can hurt you a lot when she dies and revives - it has never killed my whole team or a member of it yet but it gas come close to killing the weaker team member or it may be the person who killed Dark Lilith. It might be that if your team is low in health?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496