OS
    iOS

Why aren't "awakened" characters worth more essence in the Sacrifice chamber???

Dark Lilith, Full skill shards, Awakened 2 times.... 11,000 essence

Dark Lilith, Full skill shards, level 100 NOT awakened.... 11,000 essence

Dark Lilith, NO skill shards, level 100 NOT awakened.... 9,000 essence

--------------

So skill shards count more toward essence than awakening does???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    First off, why are you trying to sacrifice Awakened characters? And secondly, Awakening isn't considered a normal power up, so it was likely just not encoded properly.

OS
    iOS
    Dupes are dupes... There's little point to 99.9% of them.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Why would you spend resources on awakening dupes, unless you have a tremendous amount of awakening resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I was actually just testing... If I need some additional essence at some point to reach a sac tier during some event.... and I have a dupe "awakenable" character.. Spending the 5M Gold to awaken something once, should provide more than the 11K essence. In fact, it should provide quite a bit more given the resources needed to awaken characters.

I have held onto dupes for a long time, fully skill sharded them.. and then used the dupe during sac events in the past. I.E. at one point I had 3 Gambler Eds.. all full power.. now I have 2. I don't need 2.. never use 2... so should I need to sac another Gambler, I can.

I'm NOT stating I'd awaken things specifically to sacrifice them.. I'm just saying IF I were to sac an awakenable character is should be worth more.

And I've lost track of how many characters appeared usable so they were fully powered, fully skill sharded.. then completely abandoned for the most part because they aren't quite as useful as other characters. This is my inclination regarding a couple of the new LOL characters. I won't know truly how useful they are until they are fully awakened. But at that time, if they are dead weight.. they are dead weight. I could feasibly sacrifice 60% or more of my roster and never miss them until an event requiring "inflict xxx 3,000 times" appears.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-22-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    CLANLESS