OS
    iOS

What to buy with Fallen Angel Frags

Hello everyone,

I am a relatively new F2P player who has been grinding during the LOL mega event. I will probably earn approximently 2500 fallen angel frags and I have no idea what to buy with them. I will probably buy one LOL (suggestions on which one would be appreciated), but don't know what to do with the other 1000.
    Thanks in advance for help!

OS
    Android
    Hi Pepe, I am hanging onto to most of my fallen angel frags until we find out who the last character is for the 3rd part of the LOL Mega event. Assassin LOL and another character will be added to the store eventually, so it's not a bad idea to wait it out so you can choose from all of them. With the left over frags, celestial talismans are pretty good. (pretty sure I got them with FA frags.)
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 09-23-2019 at 01:54 AM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I've been spending... Have all the LOLs now.. and now I'm saving for whatever comes next... Burning higher level os the LOL dungeon and more are collected.. so... we'll see

Thus far Warrior LOL is the most useful in my opinion.

The others are good IF you can awaken them a few times. In order of preference here.. W, G, M, S, A -- I have all awakened at least once, then a couple 2 or 3 times, then W is at the final level waiting on those 5 star evo runes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Just got the one LOL and he 5 star and has the last awaken to go - I like him I have to say. Useful to have and pretty sure most of them wil have a purpose when fully powered. Not sure how you got so many but one if fine for me just now - I used the frags up to get celestial set and sacred as well. I have used all of the LOLs and the non-Warriors are OK but not really used any at max level other than one and he was a Warrior.

Not got loads of frags left and nto enough for a secdond but you never know what we will get in the final stage of the mega event. I have a a lot fo FC so I know I can use theose once the event is complete and they move into the FC shop. I can afford 4 of them or will maybe wait to see what the final character is the event as it bound to be decent.

In the end I am not too bothered either way. Starting to care a little less about the chase for all the new shiny but happy enough to spend some coin on the these Eddie packs - I like a new character to use and not to bothered about spending on that from time to time. It looks to be the only way to get these Eds. On stuff we can all get at some point I can wait for them.

So to each their own I guess - see what you fancy and get it , or dont! Only you know what you want/need/like and what you want to spend on. Everyone can get pretty much what they want in this game if they want to spend. spend Spend, or grind, grind, grind so picj your path(s) and go for it(them).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thank you everyone for the advice