Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    If you guys are working on the Lord of Light XI dungeon, there's a bug I've seen where I can't autorun with troopers and the team I pick is always missing when I get back to the menu. It's pretty irritating.
    Yes, it happens to me also, even if you are not autoplaying, every time you should select manually the characters, since others appear in the boxes. Also, there is a couple of bugs I'd like to report:

- LoL levels 1-10 Magus: Under certain conditions, if you kill the LoL while he is in ghost form, the foes on his left don't die, and they don't count towards the XP points.
    - Sentinel Demon Spawn never applies Silence (or the icon is not being shown on enemies) on basic attacks, when its chance is supposed to be 50%.

OS
    iOS
    The lack of team saving is not new.. it's been going on for months.. they either can't fix it or don't care to fix it.

-------------------------------------

I have been effectively locked out for nearly 8 hours.. takes FOREVER for the app to actually load.. when it does.. no battle anywhere completes without an error.. then error, then error.. then "need to restart" message... it's an unplayable loop. And no it is NOT my internet connection.. it's YOURS.. you really should make the errors read correctly rather trying to shove blame on your customers.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Have you tried to restart the phone?

OS
    Android
    Yup, many had the same problem yesterday. Then the problem almost went away. Arena is really slow to refresh. When the reward screen shows in the cosmos it takes a few seconds but no connective loss.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    It's better now.. but still slow in spots.

Clearly they are having issues with their servers.

It's not my device.. they just want you to THINK it's your device/connection.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Better? Can't even refresh pvp list ('connection error') and everything is really slow.

probably coding related than server issue as issues starting since last update. could a dev answer if they are on one of the more popular gaming servers AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Better? Can't even refresh pvp list ('connection error') and everything is really slow.
    Had this yesterday also, then I stopped LotB over settings and it was working again.