OS
    iOS

Gauntlet - equipped talisman issues...

Okay, not sure if this has been reported already but I cannot find the post if it has.....

It seems that randomly AI teams ignore the equipped talismans on the players team. Most recently it has happened to me with Orbit Talisman where the other team with mainly true damage hitters is able to hit with all attacks... and also with Celestial Talisman, first round should take no damage at all, but not the case... when playing AAA or higher this is rather frustrating - especially when your team gets taken out by damage that should not be received!! What is the point planning what your team will wear into battle when the AI ignores the benefits?

OS
    Android
    Actions like this are why I'm stuck on AAA and wondering why I even try to play. I don't think I'm going to waste time with the next Gauntlet. Arena is just as bad in my book as well

OS
    Android
    I believe it may be a different color next season. The opponents just keep getting stronger with ever new OP toon/talis released. Now with awakenable toon, the choice for many is between evolving normal toons or saving to awaken the bewer OP's. The may hinder gauntlet progression.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I believe it may be a different color next season. The opponents just keep getting stronger with ever new OP toon/talis released. Now with awakenable toon, the choice for many is between evolving normal toons or saving to awaken the bewer OP's. The may hinder gauntlet progression.
    Assassin next, already ran through red Charlotte blue Ancient Mariner green Necropolis and gold Wrathchild so we get a new purple Hero Class fragment character. Wonder what the first awakanable Eddie will be?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Okay, not sure if this has been reported already but I cannot find the post if it has.....

It seems that randomly AI teams ignore the equipped talismans on the players team. Most recently it has happened to me with Orbit Talisman where the other team with mainly true damage hitters is able to hit with all attacks... and also with Celestial Talisman, first round should take no damage at all, but not the case... when playing AAA or higher this is rather frustrating - especially when your team gets taken out by damage that should not be received!! What is the point planning what your team will wear into battle when the AI ignores the benefits?
    Ive been in a lot of Arena battles where orbit were totally ignored! but it looks like sthg random, couldnt identify when it happens...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"