Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to share that info with me. I'm pretty new, still getting the hang of it.

I've been pumping those sacrificial hearts through sacrifice, filling up the vortex, burning through class souls for class epic fragments and burning those for class Mythical fragments. It appears in BoS that "class mythical" souls are the only souls with a SHORT LIST of RNG options.

Guess I'm hoping to grind my way up to some decent Mythical drops.
    I just re-read your previous messages, I apologize if I told you stuff you already knew. I never intend to insult someone's intelligence or assume they don't know.... so sorry, my bad.(I was actually about to delete most of it, until you replied.)

Welcome to the LotB forum, btw.
    And yes, save your hearts and extra souls for the upcoming monthly sac event. They reward special stuff and have sac level achievements, that reward goodies.

We all learned from others and so we pay it forward by sharing what we learned.
    The other part of the time we are trying to just figure out the new stuff.

I myself seem to always end up learning things the hard way, so I share and voice my opinions in hopes of sparing others the suffering I had to endure. (Star Wars reference: " Many Bakura's died to bring you this information".... hahaha)

I used to be a corporate trainer, so I feel the internal need to share w/ others, cuz I know how it feels when you have to figure things out alone. Example: I earned a Lilith in the LoL grind event all on MANUAL PLAY, before I read on this forum about auto-play for grinding.

I mention this to you and everyone.... cuz I know their are folks who probably think " damn that Bakura sure does type alot.... and friggin gives his opinion on everything".....
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 08:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    You're totally good, I really appreciate the info you're sharing. I'm in IT and I agree that over-sharing info is the only way to, for example, write a technical training document (there's always someone who is gonna get stuck on what you think is an "obvious" step).

This is a great community and I appreciate all the info here. It couldn't happen without everyone contributing what they know.

You want to know the embarrassing thing I wish I had known sooner? That you can expand your character slots! I thought we were all trying to build the best lineup of 25 characters!
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    You're totally good, I really appreciate the info you're sharing. I'm in IT and I agree that over-sharing info is the only way to, for example, write a technical training document (there's always someone who is gonna get stuck on what you think is an "obvious" step).
    THANK YOU!!!!
    Wow, this guy gets me. Yeah, just when you think stuff is common sense, then someone totally misinterprets what you said.
    Hence the reason for many words and detail.

Good Luck with everything. We are all here to help.

As a welcoming gift, here is a link to an Excel file of all the toons & talismans and their abilities (buffs and debuffs) that you can use to accomplish certain event goals & challenges.
    Deathbat created it and updates it.

It's worth it's weight in gold!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eG...k78QyPQTOYX2-B

How did you discover the game? Was it from the IM tour?

OS
    Android
    Depending on how many trooper slots you have, you really want to save as many sacrifice fodder for the sacrifice events to earn extra rewards. Sacrifice events come once a month some better than others, about twice a year they give as awesome event.

I know it's hard to save souls for events when your new, the game is really one of resource management including saxrifices.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Wow, nice spreadsheet!

What are some of the Sac event bonuses y'all have seen?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    It varies. Some give extra souls or frags for souls, some give talisman, some give special toons.

If you search the files, look for the great primordial fiasco. Last October there was a great pumkin fest. They kept giving pumkin souls that was almost perpetual with enough gold. I think my uncle pulled in 200+ legendary souls. A perpetual sacathon gives you many vortexes with all the benefits.

February usually gives a good heart sac event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I really hope we have another great pumpkin fest this year - they usually go with a decent event for Halloween - sac event looks to be timed around the end of the month this time as opposed to the beginning so it augurs well.....I hope! Same for xmas time and valentines day - they usually have really decent events for sacking.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I really hope we have another great pumpkin fest this year - they usually go with a decent event for Halloween - sac event looks to be timed around the end of the month this time as opposed to the beginning so it augurs well.....I hope! Same for xmas time and valentines day - they usually have really decent events for sacking.
    It seems it will be after the 15th when LoL 3 and this Soccer event both end.
    I'm looking forward to Dracula's dungeon and the Dracula toon w/ 5 new Wolfmen.
    Last year was cool w/ Phantom Eddie & Friends and that cool new dungeon. I didn't get 1 event soul.... took forever to get Phantom & Madame.... but still great event, I was excited. This year wil be a real "Howl"...... 👻🎃🦇🕷🕸

OS
    iOS
    I wonder if the server restart just now is to do with them getting ready for the new dungeon - seems to be that way in the past when a new dungeon kicks off so fingers crossed we get this moving tonight at reset.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I hope they are fixing LoL 15, also.
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-08-2019 at 06:18 PM.