Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It's worth it's weight in gold!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eG...k78QyPQTOYX2-B

How did you discover the game? Was it from the IM tour?
    I discovered the game through a Facebook ad. If you can believe it.
    I'm a longtime Iron Maiden fan, and I've always liked turn-based gaming, so I was instantly hooked.

About that spreadsheet— downloaded as .xlsx and pulled out all my current Eddies and good allies, sorted by color so I can see my weak classes. Interesting that the Buffs and Debuffs are pipe delimited… converting text-to-columns and will play with making a synergy chart. Maybe transposing the effects into rows, with characters as the header.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    For reference, below are the requirements for awakening Dark Lilith for each of the six awakening tiers.

My assumption is that these requirements are and will be consistent across all awakenable characters

Attachment 6297
    The cost to Awaken Cosmic Lord 10,650,000 is much more than the Lilith Nightmoon as Druid shows above 3,300,000Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-08-19-58-28.png
Views: 462
Size:  529.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    The cost to Awaken Cosmic Lord 10,650,000 is much more than the Lilith Nightmoon as Druid shows above 3,300,000
    They changed costs today.. now all characters are $10Mil Gold at the last level. Druid's screenshot was from before today..... Basically.. they will screw everyone out of gold via new unnecessary cost increases as of today....

Some "hoftfix" eh?? What'd they fix? Too much player enjoyment???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    OK, I've read the "notes" in-game and tried searching here in the Forums. Just not finding it.

Trying to understand how a Dark Lilith is acquired. I've got Lucifer and the 6 LoLs but just can't figure out the Dark Lilith angle. Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm sitting on a huge pile of Fallen Angel and Awakening fragments. I just didn't want to spend them if they still are useful.

Thanks

** Update: I see I have "Vengeful Soul" fragments but just not sure how to earn them. **
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 10-09-2019 at 01:09 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Dark Lilith has her own fragments which you acquire by FULLY awakening all 6 LOLs and running LOL 11-15 300 times for each LOL.... then you'll have enough fragments for Dark Lilith... check the Achievements tab.

And yes. It is an absolutely ridiculously high expectation from any player.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Dark Lilith has her own fragments which you acquire by FULLY awakening all 6 LOLs and running LOL 11-15 300 times for each LOL.... then you'll have enough fragments for Dark Lilith... check the Achievements tab.

And yes. It is an absolutely ridiculously high expectation from any player.
    Thanks brother (or sister!)! That explains a lot. I've got all 6 LoLs awakened to 3*. I just never saw the Dark Lilith fragments earned, I guess.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    they will screw everyone out of gold via new unnecessary cost increases as of today....
    Not me... I'm smarter than that... It's not like I spent 150 million gold on that useless soul that had a useless blue immortal cosmic talisman and now I'm down to 40 million... Ah wait I did.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Wait until they release the awakenable Eddies...they will need much more items and gold...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I'm down to 14 million gold, was at 80 mill. before this Awakening sh!t. This is ludicrous.
    The awakening stuff and cosmic talismans seem stupidly hard to accomplish, so I'm just not doing it. Easy for me to say, there's plenty of other things I can accomplish. I've probably got a whole year's worth of things to do, all without caring whether I'm in the upper echelon of a bunch of identical teams with :gasp: PINK stars --!!

If I'd already been playing for a long time, and this was the only thing left for me to accomplish, yeah I'd probably be pretty pissed.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I'm actually beginning to think they WANT people to leave the app at a certain point.
    CLANLESS