Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    URock i am farming lol XIII for Warrior LOL lv9 resources and skip Raven Witch....

OS
    Android
    The most frustrating thing is the lack of 3* colored evo shards. Only one day per week to get them (with low droprates)...great development...

OS
    Android
    That's exactly what they want. You will need to spend ironite for eternal grindfests. That was the way they did it for colorless evo runes. Now they are aplenty if you grind dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have awakened 1 W. LoL to Max, took awhile.
    I was also working on 6 other awakenable characters, all at the various stages of awakening.
    Well, yesterday I grinded LoL 15 & 14 for a total of 6 hours, and spent over 600 ironite..... and still can't evolve even one toon to the next level.
    I have plenty of colored bricks from previously grinding Raven's Altar..... but trying to get enough awakening materials or the awakening frags to trade for these over priced resources, costs just way too much SoT/ironite and time.
    This may just be what kills this game.

Besides, sometimes when you spend so much to awaken to the next level, it hardly does anything.
    I will say that LoL 15 DEFINITELY DROPS MORE Awakening to max shards, but trying to get the 5* colorless & colored round awakening shards..... it's just a guarantee to have to trade in the specials store, for thousands of awakening frags, even since the increase in the 5* colorless round awakening shards droprate in LoL 11-15.... you need 25 to fully max a toon.
    It's all just toooooooooo much..... heartbreaking, depressing, and hardly worth it.
    They set "the bar" too high!
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 01:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    Isnt this what the endgamers really need? Something to chase for that doesnt take a few days to complete. It is also a way for the whales to catch up or stay on top with shiny new toys that others only covet.

I dont know how the newer players will be able to awaken characters and still increase thier gauntlet rosters. Just to evolve all the new non awakenable toons, let alone the servicable older toons require a good deal of SS and evo shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I apologize if this question is redundant, but is there a list of characters that are awakenable? Or planned to be?

I'm not interested in getting a Lord of Light, I've been spending my Fallen Angel Fragments on anything else-- skill shards, etc.

In the meantime, I've acquired a big pile of "awakening materials" from the Awakening Souls that I'm farming for Sacrifice fodder.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Ydex, if you have some spare fallen angel frags the talisman are a good buy. I would recommend if you could I would purchase one of the LoLs if possible.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    By the time I figured out how events actually work, I'd already been spending FA fragments on random store items. More than a little confusing that the Book of Souls was telling me the FA frags get you a "sell for gold" idol.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    By the time I figured out how events actually work, I'd already been spending FA fragments on random store items. More than a little confusing that the Book of Souls was telling me the FA frags get you a "sell for gold" idol.
    You can redeem Awakening frags for an Awakening soul, which gives a 5* sacrificial heart that you can sacrifice in the next sac event.... or like I did in the beginning, power him up and use on your team.

If you redeem your fallen angel frags you get a gold idol to sell for the same gold it cost to open, plus it returns the frags. You break even. It was designed for people who accidently redeemed their fall angel frags.
    You should get a LoL, but if you don't have enough, then buy items in the store, before oct. 15th. After that, you can convert to precious souls to be redeemed for a heart or gold idol.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK AND READ THE IN-GAME NEWSFEEDS ON UPDATES & EVENTS. IN THE UPPER RIGHT OF YOUR HOME SCREEN IS A BUTTON THAT LINKS TO THE NEWS.EVERYTHING WE KNOW IS FROM THERE.

The list of current Awakenable toons:
    *LoL (6)- w/s/m/g/a/cosmic
    *Raven Witch
    *Wicker Evolved (3) owl/wolf/ox
    *A. Dark Lilith
    *W. Lucifer

12 total !!!!!!
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 08:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for taking the time to share that info with me. I'm pretty new, still getting the hang of it.

I've been pumping those sacrificial hearts through sacrifice, filling up the vortex, burning through class souls for class epic fragments and burning those for class Mythical fragments. It appears in BoS that "class mythical" souls are the only souls with a SHORT LIST of RNG options.

Guess I'm hoping to grind my way up to some decent Mythical drops.

I've never seen a Sac event and have no idea what that entails. Should I hold onto my souls ??
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-07-2019 at 08:01 PM.