For reference, below are the requirements for awakening Dark Lilith for each of the six awakening tiers.

My assumption is that these requirements are and will be consistent across all awakenable characters - except, of course, that class-specific items will correspond to the character class, and the final tier character "type" shard (Lord of Light in the case of Dark Lilith) will correspond to the character type (e.g., Wicker in the case of Raven Witch).

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 4758
Size:  467.2 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 3877
Size:  482.9 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 4074
Size:  476.3 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 4011
Size:  484.5 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 3960
Size:  475.5 KB

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 4067
Size:  458.4 KB

Some observations and tips . . .

1. I roughly estimate that it would take about 750 runs on LoL XIV to acquire all of the necessary awakening material (excluding the regular 3* evo shards, which drop elsewhere - more on these below) to fully awaken a LoL type character. This would be achieved via run drops and also purchasing packs in the Store using awakening frags that drop from the runs (more on these below).

2. In my case, the bottleneck items were color-specific awakening shards. In general, the colorless shards dropped decently well, and I was mostly able to acquire enough of those from the runs themselves. But, color-specific shards were much more rare, and I ended up needing to purchase several packs using awakening frags. For instance, I needed to buy 4 of the 1000-frag packs to awaken Dark Lilith from tier 5 to tier 6.

3. LoL XIV drops 10 awakening frags per run. It's possible that you may very rarely see a drop of more than 10, but I'm not positive. Plan on a consistent 10 per run.

4. Points (1) - (3) above are based on LoL XIV. It's possible that the upcoming release of LoL XV will change the above assessment (e.g., higher star awakening shards may drop more plentifully on XV).

5. It takes 450 color-specific 3* evo shards to fully awaken a character. A lot of players probably have a good hoard of these, especially red, blue, and green, due to the LoL 4* character fragment events over the years. But, purple and yellow will generally be a weak spot for most, if not all, players. In addition, while many players can use their existing hoard to awaken these first awakenable characters, it won't be long before these 3* evo shards become a real bottleneck. I needed to farm for my last 30 for Dark Lilith, and it took 13 SoT refills on LoL X to get them all. Assuming this is generally representative, we're looking at about 200 SoT refills on a specific class of LoL X per awakenable character as the run rate (once hoards are spent) - read that again: 200 refills. This assumes that we don't get any other future sources of these shards. We likely will, as is usually the case with new features and materials (e.g., cosmic evo materials are much more plentiful now than a few months ago). But, this just illustrates the importance of that and the value of these shards in the meantime. For the foreseeable future, consider burning any excess SoT ("what's excess SoT?!") in LoL for awhile, especially when Gunner and Assassin are open.

6. Shard inventory slots continue to be a huge problem. Awakening materials have added over 30 types of shards, each taking up a valuable inventory slot. This has been discussed extensively elsewhere, but we need to see an increase in available slots to account for this. Effectively losing 30+ slots has a huge impact.

[I haven't been doing a good job keeping up with the Forum over the past couple weeks, so it's possible that some of this is a repeat of what has already been posted. But, I wanted to put all this information in one place.]