Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have used 1 key on level 12 and 4 on 14. Around 300 runs total and only have gotten 4 5* colourless Awakening shards. I don't think I can get 25 on 750 runs, most likely on 1800 runs.
    60 runs per key a total of 30 keys.
    360 ironite per key, 10800 to awaken one character.
    It will take years for Awakening all the characters they are planning to release, unless they really increase the drop rate for those materials as they mentioned.
    For the moment on hold and will not waste any more keys and ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I have used 1 key on level 12 and 4 on 14. Around 300 runs total and only have gotten 4 5* colourless Awakening shards. I don't think I can get 25 on 750 runs, most likely on 1800 runs.
    60 runs per key a total of 30 keys.
    360 ironite per key, 10800 to awaken one character.
    It will take years for Awakening all the characters they are planning to release, unless they really increase the drop rate for those materials as they mentioned.
    For the moment on hold and will not waste any more keys and ironite.
    I got 23 of the 27 (shown in the screenshot) 5* colorless awakening shards via drops in my 687 runs (almost all on XIV). I got the other 4 from the 4x 1000-frag packs I needed to buy to get the last 4x 5* purple awakening shards (only 1 of those dropped in the 687 runs).
    Last edited by druid138; 09-24-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    @druid138
    Can you post screens of what the level 11 Maxed Awakened D. Lilith's abilities are?
    I'm curious what nightmare she evolves to and what to expect when facing one in pvp.
    Thanks.

Btw.... nice thread, alot of good stuff posted here from everyone.
    I personally feel Raven's Altar is better to farm than LoL 10, for 3* colored shards, IMO.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Bad thing about Dark Lilith is if you awaken her on 9 stars her power move requires 6 power not 5 like before that,that's stupid step from devs...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    @druid138
    Can you post screens of what the level 11 Maxed Awakened D. Lilith's abilities are?
    I'm curious what nightmare she evolves to and what to expect when facing one in pvp.
    Thanks.

Btw.... nice thread, alot of good stuff posted here from everyone.
    I personally feel Raven's Altar is better to farm than LoL 10, for 3* colored shards, IMO.
    Thanks Druid for compiling this valuable resource. I compared my barely awake one with Druids. Final character change Tier 11 yields only one difference, passive prevents enemies from reviving. Although this is nice, the cost is extreme. Tier 9 adds the power move to revive a character full up and critical strike chance to team but as ip4 says the cost goes from 5 to 6. This power move is one of her more valuable assets, this increase makes it inaccessible at times when it may save the outcome of battle. The initial awakening gives value for cost. Beyond that is major diminishing returns with small bumps in stats and abilities relative to huge cost. Seeing all red stars and having something better than others is appealing, but taking a character to max awaken is so expensive as Druid so excellently outlined. I toy with spending $120 purchasing 4 awakening packs and jump start making all 5 Lords red star to get the Dark Lilith challenge, but Yup stated it best when he said in 6 months all of this will be irrelevant as the game evolves. Difficult to restrain. This awakening feature should include adding skill shard slots at each level +25% damage so it is more worthwhile investing so much coin.

OS
    iOS
    Finally after 7 days farming with 4000 ironite,3000 FC dark Lilith is now LILITH NIGHTMOON...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Finally after 7 days farming with 4000 ironite,3000 FC dark Lilith is now LILITH NIGHTMOON...
    Congrats Ip4, just saw (and avoided) you in arena. Awesome character!

OS
    Android
    What is it with "Nightmoon"? I don't read the comics.

OS
    Android
    The other toons don't change their names on fully awakened?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    The other toons don't change their names on fully awakened?
    It said in the event newsfeed that some characters change appearance as well.
    I just maxed W. LoL today, the only thing that happened were all stats increased and his passive changed to include revenge when allies get atacked. Still pretty badass though, best LoL toon so far.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!