Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Druid, taking Lilith Nightmoon for a victory lap straight to the Eternal PvP podium tells me the investment is worth it? Does the fight time decrease significantly with her blocking all revives? Curious to know your thoughts on performance.

OS
    Android
    What is the best level of LOL Dungeon in relation to the costs of Ironite/SOT to get the most Colored Awakening Shards? XI or higher?

OS
    iOS
    I am simply farming 14 at the moment - it is easy enough with the right team and talisman - that for me is the best level. I even managed to get my Warrior LOL to max this afternoon just farming the last few bits and buying a pack for frags.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    question for top players:is better warrior LOL or cosmic LOL?

OS
    Android
    I don't have cosmic lol, but I have the W. LoL maxed. He is pretty badass, used quite a bit in top 100.
    Once fully awakened, his passive grants immunity to stun and sleep. He can counter most attacks but also counters when allies are attacked (Avenger ability)... has a chance for extra turns and does great damage (w/ T3 cosmic).... also removes all types of immunity. Vipers/Orbit/Trooper talis can be used on him.
    Can't go wrong w/ this toon, plus the basic LoL's can be maxed and used to obtain D. Lilith (which Ip4 already has )

just my opinion.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-04-2019 at 08:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    I did the tough decision in last awakening event. I spent all my ironite and bought enough event souls for Dark Lilith. It is not clear jet was it worth it. Now i'm out of ironite and obiously cannot get Lucifer. At least I don't need 5 maxed LoLs to get Dark Lilith.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 10-04-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    It it worth getting a Gunner LoL with the fallen angel frags if I already have the Cosmic LoL?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    It it worth getting a Gunner LoL with the fallen angel frags if I already have the Cosmic LoL?
    Your'e call. Gunner LOL has a fury, not a passive. And the basic moves are different. Even though they both fall under "Gunner" for the My Team screen... they are two different characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have the gunner already and the cosmic lol as well though I don’t have anywhere near enough resources to awaken them any further right now. The gunner is very good I find, but easily killed at the start if there isn’t some form of protection for him.

Once his fury goes off once he gets perfect revenge, perfect immunity and invincibility to the whole team for two goes. And being a Gunner his fury can go off every turn! Definately worth while
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    What should I awaken next?
    Warrior LOL or Raven Witch to Level 9? Both get a buff on their power move, but who is more useful?