Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
If you already opened 102 souls you have over 2000 keeper frags. Buy your first 2 eddies for 500 each.the soul that gives you a random one. After that, either try your luck one more time or start buying the 600 ones. So u need a few more frags but not many.
102 souls = 1020 keeper frags i believe which isnt even enough to buy 2 eddies. I did as you suggest. I popped a keeper soul, got mexico. Popped a second keeper next day, Mexico. Finally popped my first eddie from a striker soul for the first time the following day... Mexico. I suggest you not buy ANY eddies NOR use any Keeper frags for a Keeper soul until you are sure you have enough to buy all 5 (or how many ever you still need at that point). By the time you get to the point where you can pull the trigger, buy them all and stop the grind, I bet you will have opened at least 1 or 2 eddies. And I guarantee that the eddies you open will be the ones you already have.

Once you have (600*4)+500 keeper frags, go ahead and pop a keeper soul, then buy the last 4. (obviously adjust as needed if you are a lucky bastard that actually opens Eddies in the Striker souls)