Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The Cosmos Cup - DEBUT of 5 new Eddies!

Name:  Cosmos-Cup-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3894
Size:  278.5 KB

In celebration of the South American leg of Iron Maiden’s Legacy of the Beast Tour, we’re introducing 5 new Football themed Eddies!

Complete event challenges and earn Striker Souls for an EXCLUSIVE CHANCE at 5 new Football Eddies, each sporting a different uniform - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, and West Ham in honour of Steve Harris’s favourite team!

The Cosmos Cup runs until October 15th, 5pm PT. During this time you'll be able to collect the Striker Soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and has an exclusive chance of summoning any of the 5 Football Eddies!

Striker Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

• Complete Event Challenges in the Cosmos to earn Striker Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Striker Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. Completing event challenges will also allow you to earn a variety of Frontier Keys, as well as Keeper Soul Fragments (Keeper Soul details below)!
    • Battle in the Cosmos. Each level in the Cosmos worlds is now guaranteed to drop Striker Fragments. See the chart below for details.
    • The store offers Striker Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Name:  StrikerSoulChart.png
Views: 1615
Size:  7.8 KB

BONUS: Collect Keeper Soul Fragments to get the Football Eddie of your choice. Each Football Eddie is currently available in the Event Store for 600 Keeper Soul Fragments.

Alternatively, if you are unable to earn the 600 Keeper Fragments required to select the Football Eddie of your choice, you can use 500 Keeper Fragments to claim a Keeper Soul. The Keeper Soul will randomly grant one of the 5 Football Eddies.

There are two ways to obtain Keeper Soul Fragments:
    • Complete Event Challenges. All Cosmos Cup Event Challenges will grant both Striker, and Keeper Fragments.
    • Summon Striker Souls. Each Striker Soul will grant 10 Keeper Fragments.

You also have the option to trade your Keeper Soul Fragments for a number of limited time items including Skill Shards, Ironite, Catalyst Souls and more.

See the Event Store for all our offers!

CHARACTER DETAILS:

Each Football Eddie has a different class and uniform, but possesses the same set of abilities and stats, including the devastating Fury, MVP. MVP deals 4 hits of Random Damage, Transforms Golden effects into random silver effects, and Grants Ascension and Class Advantage to all allies. It also takes the wind out of enemy defences by reducing their Max HP, and inflicting ATK and DEF Down.

Football Eddie (Chile) (4⭐ Warrior)

Football Eddie (Argentina) (4⭐ Magus)

Football Eddie (Mexico) (4⭐ Sentinel)

Football Eddie (Brazil) (4⭐ Gunner)

Football Eddie (West Ham) (4⭐ Assassin)

Known Issue
    Opening a Frontier Key Soul granted via a Master Key Soul immediately after a Master Key Soul is summoned will cause the Book of Souls to freeze.

To prevent this freeze from happening please do the following:

• Summon the Master Key Soul (obtainable from Event Challenges)
    • Exit the Book of Souls
    • Re-enter the Book of Souls, then summon the Frontier Key Souls you received from the Master Soul

OS
    Android
    Hi Leviathan,

Is that table right? Seems odd that all the columns have the same values except for Night City. I would have thought they'd scale upwards?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    They have definetly slowed the pace of releasing toons as they promised in the Q ana A sessions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Maybe they planned to release one toon per day before QnA. So they slowed down to 20 a month…

OS
    Android
    Well in answer to my own question, the table is correct. I just confirmed the frag drops.

Seems a bit weird, but this means per SoT it's best to farm Wicker Isle. That's solely on SoT though. If you want other rewards, then yeah, farm those other areas of Cosmos.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I use Powerslave. Same rewards same SoT but 5 waves for achievement actions.

OS
    iOS
    I don't mean to be offensive, but the artwork for these 5 eds.. is not on par with the rest of the app.

Surely the uniforms could have been tattered, ripped, muddied a bit. To look as if they'd been through a "war" of a match....

And the Eds made overall beefier and less "default Poser character" looking.

The Angry birds Eds appear to have MUCH more dev time int he artwork than these 5 IDENTICAL Eds.

Just saying.. it's not like a great deal of dev time when into the 5 variations, so the initial design could have been worked a bit more.

------------

I am an professional artist, just not a game artist. So I assume the artists for your app can take a little constructive criticism.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-26-2019 at 04:18 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I must’ve opened 11 or 12 of these souls so far and produced nothing but 3* shit! Why do I bother honestly? I try every time for the last 9 months and not one new character during the event... But I needed some time in the cosmos anyway to farm for much needed resources so it’s not all bad I guess!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    4 Souls, West ham assassin-never been that lucky before
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    A Football Eddie...5 times...really? Is he shooting balls on enemies? If not: lame design!