Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    If you already opened 102 souls you have over 2000 keeper frags. Buy your first 2 eddies for 500 each.the soul that gives you a random one. After that, either try your luck one more time or start buying the 600 ones. So u need a few more frags but not many.
    102 souls = 1020 keeper frags i believe which isnt even enough to buy 2 eddies. I did as you suggest. I popped a keeper soul, got mexico. Popped a second keeper next day, Mexico. Finally popped my first eddie from a striker soul for the first time the following day... Mexico. I suggest you not buy ANY eddies NOR use any Keeper frags for a Keeper soul until you are sure you have enough to buy all 5 (or how many ever you still need at that point). By the time you get to the point where you can pull the trigger, buy them all and stop the grind, I bet you will have opened at least 1 or 2 eddies. And I guarantee that the eddies you open will be the ones you already have.

Once you have (600*4)+500 keeper frags, go ahead and pop a keeper soul, then buy the last 4. (obviously adjust as needed if you are a lucky bastard that actually opens Eddies in the Striker souls)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Geeeez what a grind....

Pulled gunner after only 7 souls...

Finished event challenges.... nuthin...

Grind...

Tried first batch of Keeper frags.. Gunner again.....

Grind, grind, grind ... Gunner again.

Grind, grind... Assassin....

Second batch of Keeper Frags.. Assassin again....

Grind grind grind grin grind grind grind.... nuthin

Third batch of Keeper frags.. waited for 600 bought Sentinel...

Grind grind.. Warrior...

Grind grind... Sentinel...

Grind grind.. Warrior.

Grind Grind Grind.. nuthin...

Now 3 souls away from having enough Keeper frags to just buy Magus......

Watch I'll pull Magus in those last 3 souls...

-------------------------

EDIT: Nope.. had to spend those last 600 Keeper frags to get Magus.

It doesn't hurt to grind for striker souls and drop them in the BOS to see if you get an Ed... keep grinding until you have enough rags to jsut buy the Eds you don't get from grinding.

I made the mistake of buying the Sentinel Ed too early. I should have waited and I would have been able to buy the Magus Ed earlier and be done with the grind at least 1 mega-refill earlier. Although with NC's final battle taking only 1-3 seconds to complete.. the grind went pretty fast. The loading and victory screens take 5 times longer than the actual battle.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    102 souls = 1020 keeper frags i believe which isnt even enough to buy 2 eddies. I did as you suggest. I popped a keeper soul, got mexico. Popped a second keeper next day, Mexico. Finally popped my first eddie from a striker soul for the first time the following day... Mexico. I suggest you not buy ANY eddies NOR use any Keeper frags for a Keeper soul until you are sure you have enough to buy all 5 (or how many ever you still need at that point). By the time you get to the point where you can pull the trigger, buy them all and stop the grind, I bet you will have opened at least 1 or 2 eddies. And I guarantee that the eddies you open will be the ones you already have.

Once you have (600*4)+500 keeper frags, go ahead and pop a keeper soul, then buy the last 4. (obviously adjust as needed if you are a lucky bastard that actually opens Eddies in the Striker souls)
    Ooops your right,sorry i mistook the 20 frag reward for the earned frags

OS
    Android
    Leviathan & team - once this event ends, will the Football Eddies be available again in the future, and in what way? Regular souls, heroic souls, other? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This is just my two cents.....
    But it seems like getting a major toon (in this case Football Eddie) is "more likely to happen" when:
    1- Done at the beginning of the event... especially within the first 24 hours.
    2- When you drop 10 or more souls at a time.

That's my experience, I'm sure others would disagree, but aren't we all just trying to find some sort of pattern to this nonsense.
    #1 Yes, but #2 not necessarily. I dropped my very first striker soul and got West Ham Eddie - less than an hour after the event dropped.

I later traded in 70 more souls... for a bunch of crap characters, and ANOTHER West Ham Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    #1 Yes, but #2 not necessarily. I dropped my very first striker soul and got West Ham Eddie - less than an hour after the event dropped.

I later traded in 70 more souls... for a bunch of crap characters, and ANOTHER West Ham Eddie.
    welcome to NF game ^^
    Always that for me
    last exemple: i bought W LOL , open the only soul reachable and: another useless W LOL that's so great ^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    welcome to NF game ^^
    Always that for me
    last exemple: i bought W LOL , open the only soul reachable and: another useless W LOL that's so great ^
    thats why you end up 3 years now with shit dupes.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    welcome to NF game ^^
    Always that for me
    I had the Blue shardborne with the event frags (350 frags I think, was easy to get) then after farming Lol 14 for a while, I had the chance for a random Shardborne (500 frags for redemption soul)... I dont need to tell you what Shardupe I got xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    I had the Blue shardborne with the event frags (350 frags I think, was easy to get) then after farming Lol 14 for a while, I had the chance for a random Shardborne (500 frags for redemption soul)... I dont need to tell you what Shardupe I got xD
    Yep, same exact story.... just add a third Blue "Shardupe" in a row.

OS
    Android
    I now have all shardbornes except the red. I have also had an additional gunner and assassin, plus 2 additional sentinel, plus 3 additional magus..... annoying but they are "free"