Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    impossible to synchronize in pvp i stop here, ridiculous support....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I found that when the shop popups dont appear immediately upon opening the game then the problems are more likely to occur.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Its 11:40 central time so most have been awake for hours. The adults are working and kids are in school. Ive had this problem for about 6 hours.
    Yes, that makes sense. Six hours ago was 7AM in New York (for example). IMO this happens always when they release a new event. Here in Europe the game runs flawlesly until it's morning in America. Too many players are up and play.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    I was having problems before most were awake. We didn't have the problem last evening after reset. That is 7 pm central, so most have the ability to access the game. I usually dont have this problem in the mornings even after reset.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I havent been able to earn any rewards for a battle for the last few hours. Game locks before reward chest.
    Odd that I am have two devices going on two accounts and main account working fine while alternate account is getting errors after every encounter. PVP, Cosmos or anything else. No rewards for completely skull quests nor cosmos. All Maclo11 then restart. Both devices on IOS and still happening on only 1 device after updating both devices to newest IOS update. So is the issue account based? Both are on wifi.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting MACL11 errors after every battle, both cosmos and arenas. Something has to be wrong on their end...

Anyone with Football Ed think any well of him? He looks interesting. I was wondering why he showed up in every class section in the Collections tab, this is certainly a unique way to do new Eddies.

OS
    Android
    Still going on...
    Name:  2019.09.26_18.36.52.62.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  98.0 KB
    Name:  2019.09.26_18.37.24.95.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  45.3 KB
    Name:  2019.09.26_18.37.34.98.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  2019.09.26_18.37.39.76.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  45.7 KB
    Name:  2019.09.26_18.37.44.76.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  30.6 KB

OS
    Android
    I've also seen maclo errors. Trying to do my skull quests and having trouble.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    West Ham is there because that is the team that Harris is a fan of and was going to (or did) try out for as a teen.

The other 4 are a bit of a mystery. Argentina, Brazil, and Chile were recently in the final four of the 2019 Copa América, however the 4th was Peru, not Mexico... so i dunno. Maybe someone fuct it up lol.

Or maybe those were just the 4 countries whose "kits" match the class color?
    Im not sure why those only 4 (maybe are the more crowded? o yeah, classes ofc! ...dunno), but besides the Latin America tour celebration, I believe its because Iron Maiden always associated Central and South America with football and passion (which it might be a little sad because those countries are much more than football) somewhere in (I think) Flight 666 they mention that people singing at the concerts looks like people singing at football game (eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoiHX9azZeQ) and they have/had official merch like this one: https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/i...19bd0b0058.jpg or these: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvE0tkNIUAAfK0Q.jpg and of course.... because Steve <3 http://apuntesderabona.com/wp-conten...arris_2005.jpg

Btw, I pulled out 3 eddies: 2 sentinels, one gunner from about 16 souls...never had I so much luck before...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Those who are having issue might not want to continue doing skull quests or anything that offer rewards as they are not being granted. As I said on Stormseye account everything is working fine but on my other account nothing is being rewarded so I missed out on Skull rewards, Arena rewards, including achievements for arena event and cosmos rewards.

I received Gunner Football Eddie and equipped him with Primordials. His fury animation is quite cool looking. Nothing super game changing and I suspect all the other classes will 3 class type and 3 free so that should give some flexibility in talismans. Fun for farming but I don't see any arena use yet.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 09-26-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121