Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I think they are all 3 Gunner/3 free regardless of class. Not sure though as I only have Gunner.
    They do all have 3 gunner slots.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

This event fragment purchasing UI is complete garbage.

There is a dozen (or more) items you can purchase for fragments, with only an icon and a picture to show you what fragments you are spending. Keeper frags and striker frags use the same icon!

It should at least tell you the name of the frag being used when you tap it to confirm purchase, but instead we have to guess

OS
    iOS
    I pulled the Chile one today. I think this Ed is quite decent for a 4 star. He's a blast to run around with. I was a kid once, and I know what it's like to be hit right in the shins with a football. I just love to watch the guy kick it around, and imagine the "POOMP!" as it hits the enemy square in the chest, knocking the wind out of them. (As well as the subsequent flashback to grade school phys ed.... Hey! There's another Eddie for you lot!)

What kinda bothers me is the inconsistencies in his animations. His attacks and fury are quite fluid and well done, but his victory pose and hurt animations are kinda stiff.
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 09-26-2019 at 10:13 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Clearly this event was "Rushed to market". Showing that the dev team can not maintain the pacing they've set and the pace users have asked them to SLOW THE HELL DOWN.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Rags, is it football or soccer over there? Just curious.

Why would they slow down? Now 3* evo shards will really become a premium. With the LoLs and awakenable toons. Then and the shardbornes and football eddies for another 30 3 * colored evo shards each class. The newer players are really starting in a hole for shards and runes.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 09-26-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Pulled West Ham today from an event soul I can't believe it. But I can't evolve him to 5* because of lack of 3* colored stones. They should raise drop rate for this stuff. It's needed to evolving so many new characters and drop rate in LOL is wery small.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Rags, is it football or soccer over there? Just curious.

Why would they slow down? Now 3* evo shards will really become a premium. With the LoLs and awakenable toons. Then and the shardbornes and football eddies for another 30 3 * colored evo shards each class. The newer players are really starting in a hole for shards and runes.
    Hi ML it depends who you talk to but by average most of Australia, I’d say we call it soccer. Certainly as a child I played the sport for several years. My Brother coached a few well known (well to Australians anyway) soccer players that have played in the Australian squad over the years, I know he calls it football. We have soooo many codes that all could be called football here it gets a bit confusing!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Have been effectively locked out for nearly 8 hours.. takes FOREVER for the app to actually load.. when it does.. no battle anywhere completes without an error.. then error, then error.. then "need to restart" message... it's an unplayable loop.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Not locked out but constant "connection" errors...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    SO i got to 500 frags and made a soul for my first soccer eddie... I get Mexico (sentinel)... Ok cool. This morning I got over 500 again.... Do I just go 600 and buy the next one or do i roll the dice and make another random soul and see what I get.... F it I'll gamble... I got a second friggin Mexico. How in the hell can I have an 80% chance at a new one, 20% chance at dup and of course I get the dup...

sigh, my own dumb fault I guess.